It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a cat turn into a bag..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
Could it be possible that there was actually no cat at all but just a bag the whole time? You thought you saw a cat, could of been the shape of the bag but then it blew across the road and you see a bag but think it was a cat turning into a bag. I don't know but that's quite a story.

This would seem to be the most logical conclusion, however..
I have always cats around since I was young and so have watched
them many times, the way they move Is not something that would be
easily replicated by a bag blowing about..
I mean I seen this thing at a distance initially of around 40 yards, I could
see It start to move across the road, at this point its legs could be made
out moving independently and by the time I was close enough before it
'disapparated' lol
I could see it in enough clarity as I have said before
to see the fear in it eyes of potentially being hit..
Bear in mind by the time I actually reached the cat I had slowed almost to
a standstill (probably 5mph)

Peace..

edit on 13-2-2012 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Is a cat upgrade, they get built-in airbags now in case of a collision... last line of defence after the 9 lives are up

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
People probably think I'm a nutter because all my posts are strange but I swear they are all true.

Anyway, I saw something kind of similar but with a person. I was driving to work in the morning in about November/December 2009 so the sun was still down but it was just light enough to see. You still had to drive with the lights on though. I was going up a hill going 40mph and saw the shadow of a person walking. Looked like a person walking across the road carrying a bag. I saw the arm movements and everything. It looked like a normal person walking. He was jay walking almost at the top of a hill. I saw the lights of a car coming over the hill from the other way (opposite side of the road) and the person kept walking. I was starting to worry because I thought he was going to get run over. I still saw him and the car never slowed down or anything but right when he should have been hit, the car went right through that area. The person was totally gone.

It was strange and it was during a point of time in my life when a lot of strange things were happening so I just added it to my list.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Your hallucinated it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dude I swear to God, and swearing to God isn't my thing. I was outside with a friend with my dog, and we were just chilling outside near my house and there was a pile of sticks.. My dog was sniffing something and I observed it and I swear it looked like a little human walking at a fast pace. Me and my friend was looking at it and was like WTF?? but we didn't run or nothing, we were just looking to make sure we were seeing the same thing then it turned a corner around my house and it vanished,

I didn't say anything to my friend cause I didn't want him to think I was a retard cause I thought he might have thought it was something else. Then he said, "Little humans walking on Earth and s#it..." I was shocked and said, "Bro wth.. you seen that..?" Then he just left the conversation alone.

Idk, lots of freaky things have happened to me lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I ran over a cat by mistake once. It was pancake flat, no guts coming out or anything. I picked it up by the tail and took it to a spot to bury it and dug the hole. I picked the cat up and dropped it in the hole and it hopped out and ran away. True story. We named it lucky and it lived a long life afterwards. Believe me when I say this cat was DEAD!

Your cat into a bag story does not surprise me. At my age I'm starting to believe anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I ran over a cat by mistake once. It was pancake flat, no guts coming out or anything. I picked it up by the tail and took it to a spot to bury it and dug the hole. I picked the cat up and dropped it in the hole and it hopped out and ran away. True story. We named it lucky and it lived a long life afterwards. Believe me when I say this cat was DEAD!

Your cat into a bag story does not surprise me. At my age I'm starting to believe anything is possible.

it was just playing dead.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xality
Is a cat upgrade, they get built-in airbags now in case of a collision... last line of defence after the 9 lives are up

Lmao

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Did the Wonder Twins have a pet cat? That would explain it. Shape of... a plastic bag! Meow!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've seen some weird things... Tall, thin shadow men that slid behind trees too narrow to hide anything behind in the cemetery where my great grandmother is buried... A bright yellow 1970 Dodge Challenger pass an oak tree in front of my house and never come out of the other side... Never a cat turn into a bag though.

If it was pissed that you almost ran it over, it would have been way more awesome to turn into a toilet in the road. Wrecks your car and toilets are hysterical to me. I don't know why but ever since I was a kid toilets make me giggle. Maybe it's the shape.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join