It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Diary 2 Infowars Worldwide Emergency Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones seems to be really concerned about something but he is having trouble putting his finger on it exactly.

Some webbot character seems to just have gone over the edge about a big problem coming shortly.

15,000 Iranian troops may have been just sent to Syria.

What do you think? All fizz and no gin, all sizzle and no steak?

Just a rant for you of rant age. Take care.

------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Any links or text to go with this?

Thanks.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That bot prediction on Urban Survival scared the crap outta me this morning. He said something like 26 days and blam someones getting wiped of the face of the earth. I don't know what to think of everything..I don't believe we are going to be gone in 3 weeks but at the same time this Iran thing does seem to be heating up???

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Any links or text to go with this?

Thanks.

Peace

Sorry, I suffer from technotardation. The worldwide emergency alert was talked on in today's Infowars broadcast.
The bot stuff was posted on GLP yesterday. The troop item is on the Infowars print site.

--------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I think Alex is afraid that people are listening to me bad mouthing him so he needed to spike up his ratings

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

can you give a link so I too can be scared. I dont watch slasher movies and want a good spook,thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by wonhunlo

I think Alex is afraid that people are listening to me bad mouthing him so he needed to spike up his ratings

Alex has good instincts for political intrigue. Also, he has some connections that may help.

Despite what anybody says, I trust him to be honest and call it like he sees it.

-------------------------

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
That bot prediction on Urban Survival scared the crap outta me this morning. He said something like 26 days and blam someones getting wiped of the face of the earth. I don't know what to think of everything..I don't believe we are going to be gone in 3 weeks but at the same time this Iran thing does seem to be heating up???

LOL This what Alex Jones does....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
history has shown us that in order for the public to go along with a war, they must be fearful of the enemy. this is accomplished by setting up a false flag incident, like sinking one of your own battleships and blaming it on the enemy or bombing your own buildings. alex knows that one of these incidents is just around the corner to get us into iran

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Web Bot is "predicting" an Iranian attack somewhere on March 2nd though I never trust that or Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I have been worried as of late that this war may not happen, now that Alex Jones says a false flag is right around the corner I can buy some war bonds
Hey thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Also predicted this mess would happen last July with Israels big mistake

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the web bot information about false flag attack on Iran March 2.

I was looking in search for web bot and wow has it been wrong alot!

I don't see how it can be a predictor of anything, all it does is compile world wide searches, so anything that is popular at the time is going to come up. I would put more trust in Bible for predictions than an internet search bot.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hiya Jude11... here is a link to the InfoWars article mentioned in the OP. Hope it helps some. Keep in mind this is an infowars article and not sourced from outside...if you get my drift.......

Infowars Issues Emergency Terror Alert

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
reply to post by jude11

Hiya Jude11... here is a link to the InfoWars article mentioned in the OP. Hope it helps some. Keep in mind this is an infowars article and not sourced from outside...if you get my drift.......

Infowars Issues Emergency Terror Alert

Thank you,

Now let's have a look...

Peace

edit on 7-2-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by Neopan100

LOL This what Alex Jones does....

Alex Jones is OK. If I had kids I could bring them over to his house without worry.
This guy is a rock.

----------------------------------------

new topics

top topics

join