It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone please explain something to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ive bin on this site for a long time.. I study up on things that interest me, and i believe things that are backed by evidence. I have been having some problems with internet and i cant seem to find very much on the shift.. Can anyone please explain to me your version of the coming shift. I know there is more than one idea of what kind of shift might come by. ? Thank you

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

My version of the shift....

3:30 today works done, get in my car and shift into 1st and start heading home, eventually shifting into 2nd and 3rd.

The cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis suggests that there have been geologically rapid shifts in the relative positions of the modern-day geographic locations of the poles and the axis of rotation of the Earth, creating calamities such as floods and tectonic events.[1]

No form of the hypothesis is accepted amongst the general scientific community.[citation needed] There is evidence of precession and changes in axial tilt, but this change is on much longer time-scales and does not involve relative motion of the spin axis with respect to the planet.[citation needed] However, in what is known as true polar wander, the solid Earth can rotate with respect to a fixed spin axis. Research shows that during the last 200 million years a total true polar wander of some 30° has occurred, but that no super-rapid shifts in the Earth's pole were found during this period.[2] A characteristic rate of true polar wander is 1° per million years or less.[3] Between approximately 790 and 810 million years ago, when the supercontinent Rodinia existed, two geologically-rapid phases of true polar wander may have occurred. In each of these, the Earth rotated ~55°.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

No form of the hypothesis is accepted amongst the general scientific community
edit on 3-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What is this shift you refer too young padawan??

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I kinda wanna know all versions so i can decide for myself which is plausible. I know about the poles shifting but some people think there is going to be a spiritual shift. If you could find some links that would be great

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If your referring to a shift in conciousness - its not going to happen, they wouldn't let that happen

The only thing that is definitely shifting is the Dollar - and the Euro for that matter

They are spend spend spending (And printing) as much as they can, preparing for a final global showdown (to decrease the population, and fight over what's left).

Whatever is going to happen its not good.

But I am optimistic (?^) and I think we can change it - vote Ron Paul

No matter what qualms or worries people may have about voting for Dr Paul, it can most certainly be stated -

That Ron Paul is the Only candidate that will stop us being used like cattle

That I swear I believe with every ounce of my being.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry but it's just a bunch of New Age mumbo jumbo! It's up to you to shift your own consciousness, don't depend on the universe.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

If there is going to be a "shift", I think it will be apex effect of natural cycle such as the speculated Sun - Sirius binary..

top topics

join