It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Highlights- CNN South Carolina Republican Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here it is, couldn't find it in a search - been wrong before

I love it, a couple of questions on medical issues were asked of the group, excluding Dr Paul!!!

He pointed it out the first time, and the audience did the second time

Just look at the support, people say that everyone just gets excited about whatever new puppet they give us,

But not me, I am an Englishman, I hate Obama, I hate Bush (And always have) .

And listening to Ron Paul has made me stand up and take notice of American Politics,

It affects the whole world, more now than ever,

And I just love the look on the other candidates faces, when Ron Paul calls them out on everything, from their records, to them ignoring the real issues. They look so Pi***d

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Most of the sane population are taking notice of American politics simply because of ron paul.

I'm sure that they are all hoping he wins! This English expat certainly is!!!

VOTE RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Exactly, I must confess I have always had an interest in America and her politics, in part because of the UFO question - in which the USA's declassified file's have been of great help

And just the general conspiracy side of things, always prevalent in the US - since the JFK assassination (and Roswell) .

But now I am interested for a different reason,

We can only imagine a world, after Ron Paul has had a couple of years to sort it out, It would be great, if he got that far he would stop the corruption, and suppression of technology, and as I have said before,

I would hope we could put the time, money and effort into space exploration - Rather than age old War

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ah if only we had a Ron Paul in the UK!

What a guy! He's so honest, genuine, intelligent and likeable. He's like the complete opposite of the other puppets running, who are more like Republican carbon copies of Obama.

He's a Republican that Democrats will vote for. He's a libertarian. He's just plain right about everything.

If there's really some funky stuff supposed to happen in 2012, maybe this is the turning point. This is where its decided the way the world will go. I can only hope America wakes up and see's she finally has someone that can fix things.

RON PAUL for 2012!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I would trade our Mr.Harper gladly for a Ron Paul any day . peace

new topics

top topics

join