It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you want to know the soul's ingredients?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Personally I think your soul contains and boarders your own personal, magical kingdom, where any ideal thing and any ideal body you want goes. I also think the soul is able to fatherly/motherly mind with a mind inner itself aswell as outter itself, since currently here on earth within you is your very own kingdom. I think we on earth are minding outside of our soul, to gather great ideas of what in all we could ever want in our own magical kingdoms we will be returning back within some day. So one ingredient I think is commandable magic within the soul.

Very well said, WarJohn. Were you a soldier? If so, I salute you and thank you. I have to fully agree with you on the quoted text. The soul to me is a separate Energy Being that is simply trapped in these carbon based receptacles for the duration of an Earth cycle, reincarnated fast in recent years, I am pretty certain that some outside force has altered the software so they could control things.
When I saw "software," I mean an operating system that is capable of inhabiting a human, or perhaps other body, control all of it's automatic functions, plus be able to learn from visual and audible and odour input, and a host of other things it takes to "be a human being." Some of us have a hard time with this.

I too think of the Soul as a Home built by me, a place of rest, and a place of peace. I have seen my home many times, and have fond memories of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A fantasized theory that touches upon some of the ideas you have presented... what if....

The highest level of spirtual atainment would be becoming a star, after living for self for some time,yearning towards the light/love/energy provided by local stars( which makes possible on this planet all possibilities), your spirit is guided towards the realization that personal freedom,creativity and expression can be manifested in the greatest manner in what we know as solar systems.. realizing the most worthy gift or the best way to spend time is giving the gift of joy to others,to present another conscious entity with a magical and mysterious experience, to provide others with love, unconditional light and life and a platform for learning and understanding,... the sun, as god, its produced light flows through all living things at some level, plants its seeds, and observes its creation ride out its wave for eternity,

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The 'soul' is simply the conscious, thinking and emotional person...
...in conrast to the physical man and the spirit of a man.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

As far as I know it is made up from a 12-Stranded Helix.

Each of these Helixes has it's own property. These are also known as Chakras. 7 Chakras inside the body, 5 outside of the body.

The first three chakras are very easy to find within yourself, as they have always been active. These are also known as our basic instincts.

1. Survival
2. Sexuality
3. Perceptual Feeling

4. The Heart Chakra - This Chakra is associated with love and understanding, limitless compassion and empathy and forgiveness.

5. The Throat Chakra - This Chakra is linked to our creativity and ability to communicate.

6. The Third Eye Chakra - This Chakra is related to our ability to perceive clearly. Intuition, insight, and imagination are also associated with this Chakra.

7. The Crown Chakra - This Chakra is associated with devine wisdom, our spirit, our Oneness with the Universe, our Unity with all that is, and Enlightenment.

The Chakras outside of the body will only activate once the 7 inside the body are all in-sync and aligned.

8. The Eighth Chakra is Approximately 6" below our feet.
9. The Ninth Chakra is Approximately 6" above the head.

10. The Tenth Chakra is located within Earth's Atmosphere at all times.
11. The Eleventh Chakra is located somewhere within our Solar System.
12. The Twelfth and Final Chakra is located deep in the vastness of space, outside of our solar system.

This is one method of breaking down the soul. I do not wish to force this knowledge upon anybody, and this isn't necessarily the ONLY way it is. Decide for yourself, YOU be the judge. Do your own research and come to your OWN conclusion.

Earth is a learning experience, we have all come here for a specific reason - this is too educate OURSELVES.

Peace, Love, Harmony.

Kluute

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyLiner
In Genesis 2:7, we are given the ingredients of a soul.
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

Recipe:
Dust (physical body) + spirit (breath of life) ='s a living soul.
to take it a little further, i like to think of the soul being the glue that holds spirit and matter together

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the soul is made of ether, the combination of all elements (fire, water, air, earth) it is spirit. if you want to get down to the chemistry that ties us to spirituality then the chemical compound for the soul is dimethyltryptamine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join