It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World As It Stands 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is my first post so im going to start off saying that THESE ARE CONCLUSIONS I HAVE COME TO BY MY OWN REASONING AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS I AQUIRE MORE KNOWLEDGE, please have an open mind to whatever you hear, see, or read, seek the truth for yourself.

-New World Order (NWO)
Typically associated with the Illuminati, Freemasons, Skull&Bones Society, United Nations, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Club, Majestic 12, almost all living Royal Families and Nobles, Billionare Corporate Executives, Banking Cartels, and Major National Creditors. Being that said the majority of people have come to the conclusion that they are

1. Possessed by demons or working for the devil and his agents to usher in the Antichrist and or WW3, this includes the theory that they are following orders of Alien entities who are in fact demons
---note. the battle of armegeddon must prelude the NWO which means that Jesus would have to battle the Antichrist before the NWO is created

2. Attempting to make an Oligarchal society in which only the most powerful few have complete control over our daily lives. these means may include the use of credit and debt systems to bankrupt countries and allow International Creditors to gain more power over a country, dumbing down the people by use of mass media, entertainment, and drugs which keep people from paying attention to what really matters, their given birth right to free thinking, and basic human rights.

3. Working with or for Aliens to enslave us all in exchange for superior technology that is presumably thousands of years ahead of ours, helping the aliens to immigrate to Earth because of their increasingly inhospitable planet, (this includes depopulation of humans for living space for ET's), the Illuminati may be working with aliens to help them in an interplanetary, or intergalactic war, and are attemting to create a unified world government so that humans can become active in intergalactic affairs as well as finally lift the cencorship of major technological advances
---I have come to the conclusion myself that humans should be more advanced than what we are it seems that all of our most brilliant technology is purposefully being withheld from the people for use at an indefinite and more suitable time.

4. Reducing the population of Earth from 7 billion to 1 Billion or less by use of War, Disease, Famine, ect., with strict controls of human reproduction so that we will live in perpetual harmony with Nature and not deplete the Earth of all of it's reasources, as well as establish a One World Government (NWO)

5. Reinstate the rule of Kings over the Earth. This is done by building emotional loyalties of the population to people of significant power examples would include Obama, The Queen of England, The Pope, and many more

My conclusion is that there is indeed a plot for a NWO but the problem is that there are multiple major parties pulling at each other for power, but either way we are going steadfast into a NWO just turn on the news, strict monitoring controls being put in place, presidential executive orders being given that violate our constitutional rights, laws being passed such as the bill to detain suspected "terrorists" for an indefinite amount of time. What makes it so bad is that terrorist is so easily thrown around there are really no specifics to what defines a terrorist, so with that said maybe Im a terrorist a BLOG Terrorist, I can be arrested and detained for 40 years for making a Terrorist like blogs,(thats called informational terrorism people which means that everyone on ATS will possibly be detained for reasons of National Security) and its not just in the US, that tighter controls are being placed on peoples freedom its happening everywhere it seems. War with Iran seems to be the major issue in the world at the moment, NATO and Israel insisting that it is not secure because of Iran's Nuclear Program, and Iran's alliance with Russia and China may prove to be the powder keg that ignites the next World War.

One thing for certain is this, The ones we have elected to lead the countries of the world have forgotten the one thing that really matters that is understanding the people who elected them. Since the begginning most people on Earth have wanted only to live in peace, and be able to eat and provide for their families, it seemed so much simpler then when there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction, Religious Wars, Assasinations, and Arms Races. The International community is now full of power hungry individuals who want nothing more than to have more power than someone else and be remembered with their name in history books.

They say Vanity is a sin and so is Greed and these are two of humanities worst traits that will in the end will destroy us.

When Kings are dead and gone the next man will remember them, when the next man is gone his children will remember them. When there are no more men and no more children to remember their names all of the time spent bribing, lying, swindling, deal making, and killing will have been for absolutely nothing and the names of the Kings will fade away into the exact nothing from which they came.

"Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return" (Genesis 3:19 The Holy Bible)

^ I agree with this and Im not even religious

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

It seems that you have come to the same conclusion as many others. Continue digging as the rabbit hole does go deeper indeed. Everything from "free energy" to 4th or 5th dimension evolution of the planet and the enlightened ones. There are so many things that all seem to be linked together when you connect the dots it is uncanny. There are so many people who speak out about so many things. David Icke, Alex Johns, Jesse Ventura, Benjamin Fulford, and so many others. Connecting the dots could be a full time job. the fun part is filtering what you are interested in. You will not likely grasp the entire plot because, well there is just too damn much "alternative" events and conspiracies going on. Old, New and Future.

It is sometimes infuriating, and other times amusing.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexei

One thing for certain is this, The ones we have elected to lead the countries of the world have forgotten the one thing that really matters that is understanding the people who elected them. Since the begginning most people on Earth have wanted only to live in peace, and be able to eat and provide for their families, it seemed so much simpler then when there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction, Religious Wars, Assasinations, and Arms Races. The International community is now full of power hungry individuals who want nothing more than to have more power than someone else and be remembered with their name in history books.

I couldn't agree more with this part.

I don't know if the NWO is real (I actually highly doubt it), I don't know if any UFO's have ever been controlled by Intelligent ET's, I don't know if any of the major conspiracies discussed on this site have any validity.

What I do know is there is a real gap between the ideologies of the leaders of this world and the average person. Virtually all humans on this planet strive for peace and love. All except for those of power. I don't know if power corrupts, or if those who are gravitated to power are already corrupt. Either way, something has to change. I don't have a cure for humanity's problems, but if everyone did a little part, we just might have a chance.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Josonic

The problem is that most of humanity will follow the one who talks the best, and is able to persuade be that person good, bad, or just downright dumb.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

you should take a look at ( mike hoggard ) you can find him

mike hoggard

his idea is more like yours.

like this ones:

triple hilex
or
dna and much more
edit on 1/14/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

top topics

join