It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid people should be banned from reproducing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
nyone else that wants to agree with this might want to choose their words very carefully, paying especial attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and those other rules typically separating the educated and knowledgeable from the 'stupid' people.reply to post by nineix

You were referring to some one in particular??

No. Nor was I intending to be offensive toward anyone. You might have noticed the little laughing smiley too?

I was, however, pointing out, anyone wanting to agree with this offensive and 'stupid' proposition, might want to be very careful about how they go about agreeing with this, considering that agreeing with it alone would be an act of stupidity, and anything further, like not even knowing how to communicate properly would be that much more an embarrassment.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How about putting a sterilizer in meth so that people can't have meth babies

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

I tried but I cant even guess how to respond to that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I was just trying to respect people and their threads. Sometimes when I type I miss a few things cause I am so into it. Whoever your calling out on people making typing mistakes is just mean. I am new and someone on here told me not everyone is nice. Guess they were correct.

P.S. I just got it.
It was kinda funny and after your last post I went back and read everything again. Sorry for being on the defense. Your funny
edit on 13-1-2012 by Ops4Ops because: add;on

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Forgive please. This particular poster is educated and knowledgeable . He or she is especial.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Please read my post reply to ya. I updated it!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i don't have a brain. i know it is worth this much...
??,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00
that's 32 asterisks just my brain. if i court with woman as a stud by tradition i can create a manifold of 144,000 times more. with my blood or my seed. to remake me from scratch. woman, guide me to the vessel of my casting and i shall be reborn again and again. the fruit so worthy of death that i beg of life to the earth. where may i plant this so it may grow the hidden manna and all may eat from it. it is me.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Not only stupid people but definite include psychos on the do NOT reproduce list. Don't want more psychos ruining the fun on this planet, now would we?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Stupid people should be banned from reproducing, I take it from your post that your parents didn't get the message. stupid post.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
stupid dont hurt anyone

You should have say in the OP
Violent people should be banned from reproducing

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
/headdesk

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Eugenics.... Nice