It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Singletary died on December 31, 2011 at 65 years of age. re;mumia abu jamal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

William Singletary died on December 31, 2011 at 65 years of age. re;mumia abu jamal

www.phillyimc.org

By Steven Argue

William Singletary died on December 31, 2011 at 65 years of age. His wife, Jeannette, passed on this this final message to Mumia Abu-Jamal and all his supporters:

"I didn't know Mumia personally, but love him like a brother. I know what he's gone through and he is innocent. I would give up everything for Mumia to be free."

Mumia Abu-Jamal was framed and sentenced to death in 1981 for the murder of Officer Faulkner in Philadelphia. In 2011 the prosecution announced they would not seek to reinstate Mumia’s overturned death penalty, but Mumia continues to sit
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
being from philly, and graduating high school at the time, this case was huge in the neighborhoods. even bigger than the entire 'move' fiasco.
never once have i personally claimed his innocence, but just like 9/11 i can only claim that i do not know the whole story.
i've been following the testimony, the claims of threats and intimidation of witnesses. the ones who later told their story and changed their testimony.
the cops and courts were so corrupt back in the day that anyone from philly would laugh just knowing the joke that the system was.

this was in my e-mail, so i can not provide a link.
mods, i XXXXXXed out the contact, can i add it back because it's public record?

"Media Advisory:
After death row transfer, NLG VP Mumia Abu-Jamal languishes in solitary

January 12, 2012

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Communications Coordinator
[email protected]
XXX-xxx-xxxx, ext. 15

New York

Over a month after National Lawyers Guild (NLG) Vice President Mumia Abu-Jamal was moved from death row, he remains in transitional solitary confinement under harsh restrictions.

“Mumia’s move off death row is a hollow victory if it means he is subjected to cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment in violation of the United Nations Convention against Torture,” said NLG Executive Director Heidi Boghosian.
www.nlg.org...

www.phillyimc.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Thu Jan 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: found source, snipped quote

join