It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Princess Makes Startling Announcement re 2012 !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why would Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan make such an announcement? It is clear by doing so she opens herself to wide ridicule and embarrassment to the Japanese Royal Family and the Japanese People who have always demonstrated such restraint and honour traditionally.

In this video she makes a clear announcement that from 22nd Dec 2012 there will be 3 days and 3 nights of darkness. Listening to the video where she speaks in broken English she speaks of her Third Eye Opening and how it has enabled her to speak with Aliens.

She also talks about underground Cities and Hidden Governments and the division that is coming between the good and the bad people of earth and how we should prepare for it.

I myself am amazed that a member of the Japanese Royal Family who never usually speak out on anything should allow such a video to be released.

Is this the ramblings of someone crazy or is this a person who is 'in the know' and given the issues and concerns of the world at present believes it's now time to warn people?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Unfortunately I won't see you guys in the 5th dimension. I've been addicted to diet pepsi for years, you see. I drink a 24-pack every 3 days.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan, is not a princess of Japan. That's why.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Who the hell is she then Bonco?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics