It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a song idea..i literally just came up with right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
its all rough but theres bits and pieces i wanna keep..lead wise.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Sounds great. Keep up the work =) Are you or somebody you know playing the drums or are you using a drum machine?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

addictive drums (drum machine in case you didnt know what addictive drums was)..its only for now

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

At first I was kinda like hmm this is similar to a million other songs, but the lead makes it unique and nice! I really wish I had a good enough set up where I am to record vocals and send them over to you because I got a feel for the lyrics melody and rhythm right away.

Great work! we should try organise an ATS event sometime in the future with ATS members music as entertainment! Like ATS Fest 2012! - No refunds in the event of apocalypse, mega tsunami or any other world ending event!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Very chilipepper-ish, which is a good thing I guess, they're very very successful.
Ya better build a single out of it quick man, now it's on youtube it's open to copycats, rip offs and pirates. It's YOUR music, don't be so quick to share it around before it's finished and credited to YOU.

Sounds good though.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

that would be freaking awesome

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Should definitely plan it! I for one would travel from the UK for it!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
nice song dude! the lead was catchy, and the drums sounded surprisingly good considering they were programmed in, I'm not familiar with that program i'll have to check it out. Good job

top topics

join