It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith and the Bohemian Grove?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

oh man, i didn't know that about jung, very fascinating. and very appropriate. where did you come across this information about his occult background and his family? I would like to learn more about it.

as for this thread, it's gone down the rabbit hole of bible translation. it's amazing that "modern" "educated" people today think the christian bible is some god-sent key to the universe....they mustn't have paid one lick of attention in grammar school. they would have learned that there are dozens of other "religions" that had the same blueprint of the "christ" myth loooong before christianity.

In My Opinion: the bible, christianity, and the christian myth is a joke. it's as much a joke as the myth of santa. at some point thousands of years ago (before it was distorted in order to manipulate and exercise power over others) it might have made practical sense. but today, it serves the purpose of behavior control by defining what is "right" and "wrong".

FACT: when someone tells you what's "right" & "wrong", they are effectively defining the limit of intellectual freedom. they are defining what is allowed inside the box and what stays outside the box.

it's all allegories, metaphors and symbolism. when people actually start taking the names & events, dates & numbers and stories literally, it becomes religious extremism and ceases to serve any benevolent humanitarian purpose and instead serves to solidify the opinion of 1 person or group's extremist worldview.

once someone says "god doesn't like witchcraft" you know that they're missing a big piece of the picture. this is a direct result of said extremism. while some may go on with their lives worshiping a god that discriminates among who's "naughty" and who's "nice"...a REAL God will love unconditionally. UNCONDITIONALLY.

edit on 12/25/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

once someone says "god doesn't like witchcraft" you know that they're missing a big piece of the picture. this is a direct result of said extremism. while some may go on with their lives worshiping a god that discriminates among who's "naughty" and who's "nice"...a REAL God will love unconditionally. UNCONDITIONALLY.

In a universe where free will is a primary gift to the observer to choose between opposites, the goal would be to extinguish opposites by experience and express control over law through mastery. We are to master or be mastered. As stated in the Sutras, this is the primary means to enlightenment. You are suggesting that God could care less and just accepts chaos or order unconditionally. Is that about the sum of it?

edit on 25-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by killemall

Here is a quote from that LINK....... LOOK FOR THE UNDERLINED!!!!!

Here's chapter 48:1-3...

1 And in that place I saw the fountain of righteousness Which was inexhaustible: And around it were many fountains of wisdom: And all the thirsty drank of them, And were filled with wisdom, And their dwellings were with the righteous and holy and elect. 2 And at that hour that Son of Man was named In the presence of the Lord of Spirits, And his name before the Head of Days. 3 Yea, before the sun and the signs were created, Before the stars of the heaven were made, His name was named before the Lord of Spirits.

Was the Son of Man named? When was Jesus named in Heaven? This is an attack on the deity of Jesus. Jesus Himself claimed in Revelation 1:8, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Jesus is Eternal, without beginning or end. Head of Days? Lord of Spirits? These terms are NOT found in the Bible. IF the Book of Enoch were valid, composing well over 100 chapters, there should be numerous New Testament references to it; but there aren't. Although some people claim that the Bible quotes the Book of Enoch over 100 times, this is simply not true. Just as the Qur'an, the Book of Enoch borrows from the Word of God. In sharp contrast to the Book of Enoch, the New Testament often quotes the Book of Genesis.

Revelation 1:8 IS NOT JESUS SPEAKING, JESUS IS NOT GOD, HE IS NOT THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, HIS FATHER YHWH IS. Hence the capital LORD was put in the place of YHWH. THIS LINK IS A SORRY EXCUSE OF PROPAGANDA BY SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO DISPROVE THE BOOK OF ENOCH WITH A NOVICE AMOUNT OF WISDOM. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

careful supermanning. what you say about the book of Enoch,I read it all the time and it is scriptural and the inspired word of God for sure.I wouldn't even be a Christian now if it wasn't for Enoch.

Enoch 1st Chapter

1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed. 2. And he took up his parable and said--Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, ⌈which⌉ the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come..

Jesus quoted this book and and encouraged us to know it becuase it deals with the times we are now living in which Jesus called the days of Noah, Enoch was Noah's Great Grandfather and he chronicled The days of Noah for us and gave this book to his son Methuselah who gave it Lamech who gave it to Noah. Most pastors who teach eschatology these days refer to Enoch as did Christ

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

"chaos" and "order" are only subjective opinions.

EVERYTHING in existence is subjective. your "chaos" is not the same as my "chaos" just like a colorblind person would not agree that your "red" is the same as their "red". your definition of "happiness" is going to be very different than my definition of "happiness". once we both agree that our opinions are different, why would you suggest that we FORCE our definitions of "happiness" to mean the same thing?

it's in fact very dangerous to be so egotistical to assume that you know, somehow, someway, that your definition of happiness is the true definition of happiness. And anyone else's opinion of happiness that differs from yours must be wrong, incorrect, blasphemous, "chaotic" or un"order"ed.

are you going to go tell a blind person that nothing that they experience is a VALID experience because they can not see? you are effectively doing this when you dictate the definitions of emotions and events. this is brainwashing, brainwashing into thinking for someone else's benefit.

the only thing that the universe creates is unified diversity. everything existing on earth is in diversity. there are no two people that are the same, no two eyeballs, no two trees or leaves or snowflakes or blades of grass or clouds or buildings or cells or electrons or anything. the ONLY thing that works is diversity. subjective reality is the tool that the creator uses to express DIVERSE free will.

once you begin to homogenize thoughts, ideas & emotions into strictly defined "objective" definitions, diversity is destroyed. nothing in the universe is truly objective, or experiences "reality" objectively.

once again, by defining what is "right" and "wrong" you are effectively defining the limits of intellectual freedom.
once again: why should you or any other ego decide what is acceptable to be "chaos", "order", or "red"?
once again: i'm over this thread.

edit on 12/25/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

once you begin to homogenize thoughts, ideas & emotions into strictly defined "objective" definitions, diversity is destroyed. nothing in the universe is truly objective, or experiences "reality" objectively.

once again, by defining what is "right" and "wrong" you are effectively defining the limits of intellectual freedom.
once again: why should you or any other ego decide what is acceptable to be "chaos", "order", or "red"?
once again: i'm over this thread.

Action is dependent on the will and is independent of the object. Can we qualify an action of the will as positive or negative? Is one beneficial and the other detrimental? Or, do we simply say it is with no consequences?

Knowledge only depends on the nature of the object and is independent of the will of the person who knows. Can we qualify the knowledge as correct or incorrect? Or, do we will our choices based on the universal knowledge locked in the object?

What you are saying is that there are no absolutes and things are just what they are. There is a term called summum bonum. When a person attains this goal in life, they are totally free from the miseries and pains of life. Is this possible in your opinion? How do you get there? Is this the result of will or is it the result of realization of one's relationship to God? If there are no absolutes, then there can be no comparison between you and God. In this case, the veil of ignorance is not lifted. Ignorance comes from finite insentience. Knowledge comes from knowing the eternal absolute. Is there a difference?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Action is dependent on the will and is independent of the object. Can we qualify an action of the will as positive or negative? Is one beneficial and the other detrimental? Or, do we simply say it is with no consequences?

Knowledge only depends on the nature of the object and is independent of the will of the person who knows. Can we qualify the knowledge as correct or incorrect? Or, do we will our choices based on the universal knowledge locked in the object?

Let me define this a bit. Action of the will can make a choice apart from knowledge of the object. Success in the action depends on knowledge of the object. Knowledge of the object is independent of our will, yet we cannot will the nature of an object. By a definition of non-absolutes, we have no way of seeing past the difference. There is a difference if we are to see improved will by knowledge. Knowledge and will are in a relationship that can be seen.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As I ponder this, there is yet another way to see this. We seek the fruit of knowledge of God and this must be different from the fruit of our duty to God, which requires the performance of some action. We have duty to the ones we love. We have duty to the law of our nations. We have duty to uphold truth and justice. All of these require action of quality. The fruit of knowledge is not earned, but gained. It is already there and our will does not change the fruit. We merely use the fruit to improve our duty to God. If there is no duty, then there is not knowledge that can be seen as higher or lower. Law, in this case, would be arbitrary. Since law is exact, we can rightly say that knowledge and duty to the law is exact. What we reap from our will is the fruit we sow.

To keep on topic, we go back to the Garden of Eden and see how our choices for the fruit are defined. The error is to buy into the lie that God's law is insignificant. This was the fall that caused the error. All that follows, Lilith or no Lilith, allows clear vision when seeking God as a gift and not from our selfish desires, which is the key to removing pride. Humility before the Eternal, unchanging standard.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

where did you come across this information about his occult background and his family? I would like to learn more about it

His autobiography, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections".

they would have learned that there are dozens of other "religions" that had the same blueprint of the "christ" myth loooong before christianity.

Just so you know - I'm a Bible believer, in the Hebrew Torah and the Neviyyim (prophets) and Ketuvim (writings). I have no interest in the so-called New Testament, because as you rightly have said, it is a recycling of myths that existed in earlier cultures; in Egypt, as Horus, in Greece, as Apollo (and other figures as well)... On a side note, what do you think is meant by NASA naming their space program "apollo" ?? Apollo symbolizes the exact same idea conveyed by Christ; he is the resurrected man, and like a space ship, leaves the terrestrial atmosphere, and enters the heavens.

Nabu - the Babylonian deity - is the same idea. In the Torah, Moses is told to see the holy land from mount Nebo - But no further, the almighty tells him, is he to go. An interesting idea is concealed in this prohibition. The self, or the idea contained in the concept of Nebo, is not fit to serve God, because serving God demands complete self renunciation, while Nebo, is the opposite; he is complete unto himself, and like Hercules, the hero son of Zeus, or Horus, the son of Osiris, Nebo is the son of Marduk, which means he is God in microcosm; he is the initiate who fancies himself to be a demigod.

My Opinion: the bible, christianity, and the christian myth is a joke. it's as much a joke as the myth of santa.

There is no book more profound than the Hebrew Bible. I would suggest you learn something about it - it's metaphysics - before you attack it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SuperiorEd

She doesn't read the bible because she claims it makes her sleepy and is boring so she is very ignorant of alot of things.
edit on 25-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

This really got to me. This has been a problem for me as well. It is interesting that my pastor just mentioned it today during Christmas morning service. Sometimes I swear that is a conspiracy in and of itself in a form of a spiritual attack from Satan and his ilk. If he can prevent us from reading the Bible, he can prevent us from knowing God.

That is why I started my own online Bible Study. Breaking down the word of God into a topical concordance. It worked for awhile, and led me to some deeper truths, and knowledge. I also noticed that I would have excuse upon excuse not to update it/study. At one I lost my host and the site. For some reason over half of what I did I could not find on my computer. I think it was due to a computer crash I sort of recovered from.

Here I decided to get back to it, but am tinkering with webdesign, since I switched over to word press plug and play management. More excuses. I need to stop with the excuses.

Right now I'm considering Lilith as a myth. How do we really know if this story of Lilith isn't a myth to throw us off of track?

From reading the creation story, it always seems to me that there is only one creation story. The first time it is mentioned, it is within the overall timeline of how things were created. Then the writer goes back and focuses on how Adam and Eve were created. It's like when the x-men movies were made. They came out with x-men and x-men 2. Then they went back and focused on wolverine himself. It is also something seen in other literature. After the main story has been told, the writer goes back and elaborates on the past and/or brings past back to light of the audience.

About the Lilith story in the garden, Satan is the serpent. Lilith turns into an owl. If Satan and his ilk are basically represented by serpents and Lilith is an owl, no wonder her children are dying off left and right. They would be genetic atrocities. What do you have reptilian feather heads? The other thing I have a problem with is her capacity to have how many children, since 100 are dying a day?

I do believe some one did find fault with the other books. I believe it was the book of Enoch that was close to becoming a part of the cannon. I do believe the cannon is the foundation to any other books that may be hidden. A person has to know what is in the Bible first and use that knowledge as a foundation to determining if other books have any bearing. If there is no foundation, then anyone can claim any book can be the word of God.

I also wonder why these other books haven't survived like the books in the Bible did. Throughout history various people have tried to eradicate it from the face of the Earth. Many ancient texts have been lost to us, and they have not been as venomously attacked as the Bible has.

To me that is another sign that God is keeping his promises, he did say that his words will not pass away. Men throughout the centuries have tried to change the words, but yet the basic meaning and stories still stay the same. The KJV is still around even after many, many other translations have been made. Many condemn the other translations. You still can get older translations such as the Geneva Bible from 1560-1599. It can be found online free to read.

What is interesting about the Geneva from what I understand is that it use to be the common man's Bible. The KJV was commissioned to be created in order for all the notes to be taken out of the Bible that helped the common man understand what was being said. It was those notes that the King at the time didn't like. It is a whole other story how the KJV came into existence.

I will still go back and read Geneva Bible along with the notes along with the KJV. Some find fault with the newer translations. Sometimes it is the translations that break down the Bible to it barest essence that talks to the people. I started out by reading the translation called "The Way".

Back to my main point about the other books of the Bible. Why didn't those books survive along with the cannon intact when all fire and hell broke loose when the rulers were bent on the destruction of the Bible. All that is left for the books outside of the Bible as we know it is scrutiny how they compare to the books that survived the attacks.

How do we really know that these so call hidden books are not a part of the Illuminati plan to cast doubt on the Bible as we know it, and plant false information into our minds. A person who does not have a solid foundation and faith, can and will be manipulated. Serious doubt can be placed in their minds. That is what the enemy wants.
edit on 25/12/2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Well the angels and their fallen kin do have the ability to make people fall asleep. Case in point the two roman gaurds that were watching Paul while he was imprisoned, an angel made them fall sleep so Paul could escape. I must admit i used to have this problem myself before i was baptized in fire. Since that day it doesn't happen when i read the bible.

The truth is, we don't know wether or not the story about lilith is true or a falsehood. I am also pretty sure the illuminati are behind having certain books removed from the bible to purposely cast doubt on it, the evidence of this is found when atheists bring this up and then try to use that as an excuse for the bible being fairy tales or outright lies. Satan throws everything at us, including the kitchen sink and he has alot of weapons at his disposal and many of them are other people who can be influenced by him, when they think their thoughts are their thoughts and it is really him or one of the others whispering in their ears with their own voices.

Some of the gnostic texts i've read do seem like they belong in the bible, the book of Enoch is one of them. I do know that the Vatican has alot of the gnostic texts sealed in their vaults and only the top brass are allowed to research them. I have heard rumors of the book of James and the book of Mary but you have to keep in mind who were talking about. The Roman Catholic church cannot be trusted, they have consorted with civil powers and dared to gain worldly wealth and worldly power when Jesus never commissioned us to do that. They go against his will and that makes them anti-christ. You can call yourself a christian but if you do not follow Christ's path that makes you a liar and not of him.

The church itselt was never really ment to become an institution, it was meant to be a belief system but not a physical entity but rather a spiritual entity. The church are the believers not the buildings or institution, many believers lose sight of that. You can be sure, the illuminati has infiltrated every system in the world, every government and even many churches. The Roman Catholic Church would have us embrace homosexuality which is a sexual immorality that Jesus hates and that the apostles warned us against. I wouldn't trust them as far as i can throw them, many of them are a part of the illuminati. The only one you can trust in these dangerous times is Jesus. The spirit is close to being removed that is self evident in current world events, particularly what is going on in the middle east between the U.S., Russia, China, Syria and Iran.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I read that part I don't know how many times, but it never clicked. Of course the angels can make people sleep. Then again I have been through much fericer battles than that.

I know I have been baptized I believe twice. Three times, but I don't count the infant baptism in the Roman Catholic Church. The one time only because the church itself. I have been baptized of my own free will. I know I have been baptized full surmasion. Of fire, how do we know that? I do believe the Holy Ghost is with me. I don't get tired as much as I use to.

Anyhow, I agree 100% with everything you said. I still wouldn't put it past the illuminiti to bring out false books and say they are lost books just as the real lost books are resurfacing. This is what makes it difficult.

The book of Enoch, I havn't read that as of yet. I know that was almost included in the cannon. I wonder why they included revelation, but not Enoch?

I'll have to do some research, and read Enoch one of these days.

Thank you for the response.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Baptism in Holy Fire comes when Jesus chooses you to be a shepherd of his flock, a leader if you will. It boosts your faith. All i can say is mine happened on July 3rd, the day before Independance Day. The week or 2 prior to that event i submitted myself to Jesus and while praying i told him he could make of me what he wills, that i'd be his preacher, or prophet, healer or martyr if it was his wish and i asked for an answer to what he willed of me. Not long after i was at church one sunday morning during worship service (i'm missionary baptist) his Spirit hit me powerfully and while i worshipped i began to feel love, awe, joy, peace, reverence, and adoration for him and i was prompted to speak by the Spirit but i was afraid to interrupt mmy pastors sermon so i fought hard to hold onto the message and my body started shaking and i started getting hotter and hotter inside, i felt like i as going to burst into flames. It was like a star was bursting into life within me, i was afraid i was going to burst into flames if i didn't give the message. Thankfully my poastors sermon ended a couple minutes later and i went forward to give the message and i was still being hit by all those feelings while worshipping and i got choked up and hit my knees in front of the church, i felt like i was standing in front of him on his throne and his eyes were on me. My spirit was at war with my body and i gave the message and then crawled over to the altar and sobbed like a baby but it was a cry of joy, as a man i can honestly say until that point i never cried tears of joy and all my shame and modesty blasted away from me and i didn't even care how i looked in front of the others, i was... changed.

Afterward i was talking to my pastor and tried to describe the experience and i told him that while i was trying to hold onto the message i felt like i was wrestling with somoene 10 times my height and 10 times my wieght and that was why i was shaking so terribly trying to hold the message and he told me what the Spirit has to say is more imprtant than his sermon and that if it happens again i should give in to him because the message is important. Since that day i sing worship songs to him even in my home or wherever i go, and when i go to church i'm happy just to go to worship. It changed me dramatically and i can feel him move now and i know when i am in his presence and i began to see his miracles and see his hand in everything and that was when not much longer afte rthat he revealed to me while reading the book of John and Isaiah who he really was...Jesus really is the LORD, YHWH. That revelation floored me because until that point i thought he was just a man who became the Son of God but i was wrong, he was God clothed in the flesh of a man...the promised one Immanu'el.

I was praying to him one night not long after that and i asked him why we can't heal people like we did long ago, and he said we still can and i asked him if i could and he said i could and i told him that i was afraid of failing and he said he wouldn't let me fail. We never lost those gifts, just our fear of failing holds us back. Surrender to the Holy Spirit and let your fear fall away, and he will work miracles through you as all miracles come from him as does the gift of prophecy.
edit on 26-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you for sharing your story. I sent you a message as I don't want to hijack this thread any more than I have already done.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There is a conecting between the sysbol of an owl and lilith , the ancient Babalonian relief makes it pretty clear . I think your are on to soething and I think Ive read it some where before that the Groves owl is lillith .
edit on 29-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join