It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UFO Flap Expected for Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

UK UFO Flap Expected for Christmas

It's generally held that if something happens every year, it's possible it will happen again in a similar way. But when Christmas comes around this year, the UK may be surprised yet again as the phenomenon of a UFO flap on Christmas day has only been around for a few years. While UFO sighting reports are submitted every day to various reporting centers happening around the world, the incidents on Christmas day in the United Kingdom have some wondering what's going on up there.

Source

This is Purely for those who dont know, But keep an eye on the skys this year i have a feeling we may see santa clause...oh wait Hmmm i wonder if thats were the expectation of seeing santa and his sleigh came from...Food for thought maybe.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well lets hope they say hello this year.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

if they said hello i'd be quite scared......Strange thing for a alien to do...

Alien says "Yo dude am like from Outer space, can i stay for some roasties and veg"
OP says "am not sure am a little scared"
Alien says "dont worry earthling i dont want any of the pork scratchings"
OP says "DEAL sooo will you help me pull my cracker"

haha

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think at christmas children and there parents may be on the outlook for santa
and this increases the chance of seeing a ufo.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

I am a American so I'm not familiar with the Xmas "flap" in the UK could someone please explain?

Thanks!

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I am a American so I'm not familiar with the Xmas "flap" in the UK could someone please explain?

Thanks!

-SAP-

I am in the UK and have never heard of the Xmas flap either!

2nd

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I bet that is Doctor who agian, he is always getting in a flap and creating choas on Christmas day, with all of time and space to play with he picks christmas day, poor show I say

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roomfor2

Thanks!

-SAP-

2nd

Basically thiers several occurances of certain specific sightings in the uk that seem to happen every year and under the same circumstances. People have tryed investigating it but it remains unknown why it happens more in the uk and why on christmas day....Its just a wierd phenomenon

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"DEAL sooo will you help me pull my cracker"

haha

I'm hoping I can talk my girlfriend into pulling my cracker x-mas eve (or anytime, really. I'm not particular when it comes top cracker pulling...

But, on topic. Would/Could someone explain what the big flap (he he) having to do with Christmas, UFOs and the UK is?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Kentucky can expect a "UFO flap" Christmas Eve because I plan on lighting up the sky with Chinese lanterns. We'll see how many UFO reports come out of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

hehe am sure we have all done that at one time or another just to see if we can cause a stir
or atleast i have
does that make me wierd....Dam sure haha

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
reply to post by gemineye

hehe am sure we have all done that at one time or another just to see if we can cause a stir
or atleast i have
does that make me wierd....Dam sure haha

No, in my book, that just makes you fun, LOL! I'm not doing it to freak people out (although I have considered it before, hehe) but it will be interesting to see if there are any UFO reports on my little local, podunk radio station, haha!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's Christmas......
Most of the country is steaming drunk.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Chinese Lanterns

2md line

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roomfor2

Thanks!

-SAP-

2nd

Same here although I imagine it may be just an increased number of sightings on Christmas Day.

Who knows but I won't be looking to the skies as I never do, never get the time even on Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Its funny, they also play UFO programs all day on Christmas on the History channel among other channels. (UFO Files, UFO Hunters and Ancient Aliens etc)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Its funny, they also play UFO programs all day on Christmas on the History channel among other channels. (UFO Files, UFO Hunters and Ancient Aliens etc)

Hey! You know...I think I noticed that too! Lots of UFO and Alien shows on Christmas! I think last year I saw on the tube...The Day the Earth Stood Still....the original classic...not that hack Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure....actor....although the second one was alot closer to the truth....sort of. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by roomfor2

I am also from the UK.........there is no such thing as the Xmas flap.....never has been.

We do like our Chinese lanterns at Christmas though

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
UK flap in December ...........
This UK story below always shuts up the doubters ALWAYS

The Zigmund Adamski Case , Yorkshire UK,

Alan Godfrey was one of the two officers to inspect the body of the deceased Zigmund Adamski. Adamski's body was found lying on a heap of coal in Tomlin's coal yard in the town of Todmorden at 15:45 on Wednesday June 11, 1980. Godfrey's inspection revealed that the body had been crudely dressed: he was wearing an overcoat and a vest, but no shirt. His jacket was fastened unevenly, the fly of his trousers was unzipped, and his shoes were not tied properly. Godfrey thought that the shoes seemed as though they had been placed on Adamski's feet by someone else.[3] The forensic inspection of the body revealed that he had died of a heart attack, and had been dead for at least 8 hours before the police arrived.[3] There were other unusual circumstances as well: Though Adamski was found at the top of a pile of coal, no scuffs or traces of coal dust were found on his clothing or skin, nor were there any signs on the coal itself to suggest that he had climbed to the top of the pile. Furthermore, strange burn marks were found around the back of his head, and another on the back of his neck that was covered in an unknown gel-like substance. Neither the burn marks nor the substance were ever identified. It was concluded that Adamski had been missing for six days prior to the discovery of his body.[3] Godfrey was tasked with investigating the case (thought to be a homicide), but was not able to ascertain what had happened to Adamski.
The investigation into the death of Adamski was dropped later that year, and a security clampdown forbade officers from speaking to the press.[4] Reflecting on the case in 1993, coroner James Turnbull claimed that the case absolutely mystified him. He also expressed some willingness to believe, along with popular speculation, that a UFO had been involved.[2] The case remains unsolved.

1. unknown gel substance

2. burn marks

3. no coal dust or scuffs found on his clothing

4. missing for six days

5. security clampdown forbade officers from speaking to the press.

6. the case remains unsolved

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yep, and its an all day thing too. A marathon of Ufology shows.

top topics

join