It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mid-East Prophecy Update December 18th 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
In this prophecy update, pastor J.D. presents a "Prophetic Checklist" showing how we may actually be closer to the rapture than we think.

edit on 19-12-2011 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Your video does not work. Got a link?
EDIT: It is working now. Thanks
edit on 19-12-2011 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Worked for me

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lover088

I'm sorry but really?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, pretty interesting. Especially with the RFID chips.

I don't believe in the rapture, but I do believe in the end times being close.

My father in law, (that has a PH.D, He started reading it to disprove it and has since become a devout Christian) has been studying the Bible and thinks that on or before 2025 we will see the return of the Son of Man.

If it doesn't happen by then, I get me a free steak dinner. If it does, well I'll be with my Lord and Savior. (win-win
)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Looking a the time the video was posted and the time you replied, something tells me you didn't watch the video.

I don't know what I make of it either way.....however I wouldn't be so sarcastic about a video I cleary hadn't watched. Just seems kinda childish.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Looking a the time the video was posted and the time you replied, something tells me you didn't watch the video.

I don't know what I make of it either way.....however I wouldn't be so sarcastic about a video I cleary hadn't watched. Just seems kinda childish.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

Childish? Me...never. You're entitled to your opinion...but after the first 5 minutes, I called it quits

edit on 12/19/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Amen and thanks for the post....I agree because I have been studying these things but you opened a door with this post that was closed to me until now. Forget the scoffers and sarcasm....they will see us in glory where they cannot come. THEN the "aliens" "demons" "giants" and mutated beings will be on their butts!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Another fail from the followers of Paulianism.

You will NEVER have a real prophecy because you are basing it on a fail book.

Waste of server space.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Total religious nut-butter!

Talk about trying to fit current world events to a bunch of fictional scriptures.

The rhetoric that this guy is spinning, and the use of some extremely misguided interpretations while juxtaposing comments like "this is happening now - check" and "this is fact", right next to phrases like "my belief" or "I believe" shows how utterly ridiculous this guy is and how fallacious and completely unsubstantiated his arguments are.

The sad thing is that there are many people out there who believe this tripe and unfortunately these types of people will indeed try to bring about their view of the end of the world to justify their erroneous religious beliefs. There will be no “rapture”, just as there is no flying spaghetti monster.

Cheer up, stop spouting such fear and do something to make the world a better place. Help an elderly lady cross the street, plant a tree, pick up some rubbish, smile at people you pass on the sidewalkt, etc.

Life is simple if you want it to be.

All I can think of these people is...

Sick Sad World

edit on 19-12-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

Just thought I would add a detail to the thread here.

Assuming the rebirth of Israel in 1948 was an end time event it would have been a fig leaf of the Matthew 24 prophecy. Based on that the "generation" of Matthew 24 would be 63 to 64 years old. Assuming the generation is supposed to be between 70-80 years as based on Psalms 90-10 then at the most there is only 16 years before the Apocalypse is over.

And all the preliminary events would have to be over with by 2021. At the latest. But those numbers are based on the longest possible timeframe from 1948. The problem is that the rebirth of Israel is not the first event of the end times. At best it's the 2nd. According to Matthew the first event of the end times is 24-14 when the gospel was preached to all the world. But based on the simplest reading of Matthew 24 you only needed one person per nation/tribe/ethnic group to fulfill the prophecy. My numbers could be off here by 3-5 years. The cut off date could be 2016 on the preliminary events.

These preliminary events could be happening anytime between now to 2021.

The Gog-Magog war would be one. And that leaves "God" in a predicament. Does he honor the commitment he made in Leviticus 26 to protect the Jews from invasion? Or is Islam correct and all previous commitments have been voided? In which case the Jews should be overwhelmed and destroyed

Notable point there is Arabs have tried a number of times to get rid of Israel since 1948 and they all have failed. Is there a unseen force guiding the outcome of these wars?

top topics

join