It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had pictures of a flying saucer what would you do with them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am curious because I really do not know myself what I might do if I happened to capture an indisputable evidence of a flying saucer or UFO on film.

Do you post it here on ATS?

Do you have it analyzed?

I would, in posting here as almost anywhere, be afraid of foul play and ending up dead and the footage stolen.

Where do you go with the smoking gun without fearing for your life?

If you post on youtube in the same way you could be traced and forced to take down that evidence or worse.

I have thought about this extensively because I do a lot of filming the sky at night and I am almost afraid of capturing the real thing on film. It might ruin my life! Initially I felt certain a site like ATS might be the first place I turned to with UFO evidence but in thinking further I am not so sure it would be the wisest first choice or path to take. It might be a good second or third place to reveal the photographic evidence but I think you would have to find someway to cover your backside first and eliminate the myriad of unsavory possibilities.

When I saw what I later learned was a TR3B I filled in the paperwork for the MUFON Websight. Giving all the information I could I was a little nervous since it would make me be vulnerable and open.

What if our own US military feels compromised because I saw a secret stealth aircraft and told the world about it? That is a good reason to dispose of me quickly and without any fanfare. I might be considered a threat and a danger to National Security and even in today's climate they might make the jump to terrorist and kill me for that.

As it happened after nervously filling in all the required information and hitting send I received a message this was no longer a viable website. I decided not to report it at all. I wondered how many other UFO's go unreported because people are simply afraid to bring it up or they are discouraged by a PHONY AND INOPERABLE WEBSIGHT - as the existing MUFON Site was to me. It felt like I was tricked into spilling information to empty airspace or worse a decoy site.

I remember someone I spoke to said I should call Patrick's Air Force Base and report it. Being a little too frequent a visitor to ATS and hearing what the Government, particularly black ops and the military is capable of I did not want to "red flag" myself since I live pretty close to Patrick's.

I maybe ridiculously, feared I might "meet with an accident" and get run off the road or something.

So THAT got me to thinking...If I am this paranoid over posting an incident report without photos of what I believe is a secret being deliberately kept by our government - what would I do with my UFO pictures to guarantee they and I both survive the revelation and are not ridiculed into silence? I don't know.

If you had a picture of a real extra-terrestrial spacecraft - where would you bring it? What would you do with it? How could you know who to trust?

edit on 18-12-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Copy it on 10 CD's . After , I go to the nearest Internet Cafe and upload it.
edit on 18-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wouldn't fear for my life.

But just in case I had to, I would make sure that the picture is preserved on it's original medium so that it can be analyzed. Being a digital picture it can be copied without loss (my camera is RAW).

And then I'd publish it on all the websites I could muster. I would log on to all the sites and forums I use and then press send on each one, one at the time, so that the picture is published roughly at the same time.
Since I use American, English, Swedish, Danish and an Australian site, it is highly unlikely that the picture could be blocked.

edit on 18.12.2011 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I would upload it to mediafire and then I would contact a reputable source like MOFON, get them to take a look.
After it’s been confirmed, do whatever you want. Youtube, forums ect, but I would have to have it recognised by research experts first.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
***snip***
I would upload it to mediafire and then I would contact a reputable source like MOFON, get them to take a look.
After it’s been confirmed, do whatever you want. Youtube, forums ect, but I would have to have it recognised by research experts first.
***snip***

Isn't the whole point that we are supposed to be paranoid about TPTB?

So what if we have MUFON as an extension of TPTB? What if their true goal in fact is to weed out the REAL pictures, videos etc. and present us with what they claim to be real, but which most sane people can debunk (if they want to)?

No I say onto you!

As many outlets as possible as soon as possible dispersed all over the planet. That cannot be suppressed. I hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I would, in posting here as almost anywhere, be afraid of foul play and ending up dead and the footage stolen.

This is not to say I am afraid of a conspiracy by ATS. It is the putting it out for "public" consumption. I think people looking for credible UFO reports and footage - I mean if we are to believe a huge secret is being kept from us, those professional debunkers (if they exist) would troll sites like this and youtube looking for footage.
Maybe flag it, debunk it or have it removed.

I mean if pilots are not allowed to talk about it and astronauts and the military the same...seems like someone is AFTER this credible information, in order to squelch it.

This is why you have people saying quick look at this before they remove it. I wonder out loud is this really happening? Are there people keeping this information from us? We hear about people meeting untimely deaths and their evidence stolen. Could it be true?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Given that the picture is clear and it's easy to discern that it's a UFO, you will have two possible outcomes: The UFO-ologists will come to your support... a good thing. Or two, the debunkers who cannot accept ET UFOs as part of their experience will resort to saying that it's 'military'.

Saying that... it's rather difficult, from what I understand, to capture a clear image. Hence all the confusion and debate about UFOs. This is because the ships use magnetism (or something similar) for propulsion, and that messes with our electronics. Also some UFOs shape-shift, so a fuzzy picture is almost guaranteed at that time.

My faves:

ABC News.com

shapeshifting UFO
- the CGI possibility in the title was added a month or so later

not a picture, but while I'm on the subject..... The chinese village story:
yahoo China

edit on 22/12/2011 by MarkJS because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join