It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on Coast to Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by mpeake
I don't care how much money he has and how much support he gets. He's not going to get a Congressional hearing. Why? Because the powers that be will not allow it to happen. The only way he is going to acheive full disclosure is to do perform a rogue broadcast to a wide audience.

*sigh* Yeah, I know. If this was a fair government, The Disclosure Project would've had their chance to present their case to congress. But because the U.S. government has become corrupt, they no longer serve the interest of the people no matter how much money they have.

*beep* WRONG! Greer is not even close on disclosing something, with all his testimonies he can't even get enough followers. IMO He's too slow + he will never make it to congress, he'll be probably dead by that time and no one will claim that the government is the cause of death, because, as always, it will be an accident. Also, I believe that govt. is keeping a close eye on Greer, if something in his actions will be concidered as a threat to the govt. secrets, they will delete him. And thats a FACT.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by partykid]

*beep* The point was that no matter what Greer knows or doesn't know he won't get a congressional hearing. Let's say he had all the credible evidence in the world and could blow the whole deal wide open, he still aint gonna get his hearing. Money, support, evidence....it means nothing if you don't ahve a voice. And the gov't will make sure that he doens't get that voice on a massive scale. Which is why I stated that the only way he could acheive full disclosure is for him to perform a rogue operation into the mainstream media. Which, IMO, he's too passive to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

*beep* The point was that no matter what Greer knows or doesn't know he won't get a congressional hearing. Let's say he had all the credible evidence in the world and could blow the whole deal wide open, he still aint gonna get his hearing. Money, support, evidence....it means nothing if you don't ahve a voice. And the gov't will make sure that he doens't get that voice on a massive scale. Which is why I stated that the only way he could acheive full disclosure is for him to perform a rogue operation into the mainstream media. Which, IMO, he's too passive to do.

*beep* WRONG AGAIN! You haven't got any clue what government can hide. If it's up to them, no one can and will influence society except the govt. For example lets take Greer, if he will be a real threat to the govt., they will make us think that he was killed by a falling rock in a field. And the govt. will influence us in a way, that we will not have any other thoughts on Greer's death cause. Govt. can hide everything, with all the power and money, they can silence half of the world if that will be needed. Thats what i think, and no one will ever make me doubt my opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid

*beep* WRONG AGAIN! You haven't got any clue what government can hide. If it's up to them, no one can and will influence society except the govt. For example lets take Greer, if he will be a real threat to the govt., they will make us think that he was killed by a falling rock in a field. And the govt. will influence us in a way, that we will not have any other thoughts on Greer's death cause. Govt. can hide everything, with all the power and money, they can silence half of the world if that will be needed. Thats what i think, and no one will ever make me doubt my opinion.

Did you even take the time to read what I said before you started with the childish beeping? I said exactly what you said already. The gov't will not allow any such disclosure. They will silence anyone they want, including Greer. Whatever Greer knows or doesn't know, it makes no difference. The gov't will not allow that info to get out to the public. Now take a deep breath and read what I said before you start beeping again.

<< 1   >>

join