It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple objects in sky over Norman Oklahoma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
lostmymarbles,

You're typically right. As my dad used to say...the wind stops blowing long enough to change directions.

BUT, as stated earlier in this thread, the wind that night was almost non-existent (seriously!). At most it was 7 mph. It was a very very calm night. And the wind was in the same direction as the path of the orbs - north northwest.

If there was a release of lanterns at OU, I think this is the answer. I just still haven't found confirmation there was.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think the cover story it was meteor's will satisfy but from reading it seems the meteor shower was more west/ east and these south/north interesting times ahead..... me thinks.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We just saw them! We have cell phone video too- looks exactly like the other clips posted in this thread. If you saw them with your own eyes, you would know that they aren't "lanterns". We live in Jenks, right next to Tulsa, OK. There were like 30 plus altogether, and orange-ish in color. The ones in the rear of the pack would actually catch up with some of them in the front. Then they would one by one fade out. This # is crazy!! Other people had to have seen them, right??

We saw them in Tulsa 10:30 pm August 18, 2012

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join