It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 true things generals can't say in public about the Afghan war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Apologies accepted sir,

Exseuse my drifting of topic but.

Have you ever been to the UK? Our food is fab,its not all black pudding and offal(allthough i love a nice bit of offal,braised liver Mmmmmm nice),As a long established multicultural society our cusine is a mixing pot of every culture we have welcomed to our little island for hundreds of years.After all the national dish is an Indian curry and as we have the oldest chinatown in the western wold we have been eating chinese food forever.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

Never been to the UK and I only mentioned cuisine as a long-standing joke. I love British humor (raised on Monty Python and Marty Feldman) and being a student of history have found many Englishmen worthy of note (Disraeli, Churchill, Palmerston, Nelson, Newton etc).
I often think my own temperament and disposition is closer to being English than American in that I'm usually polite, not prone to excitement and somewhat analytical. Too many Americans are coarse, uneducated, rude and possessed of poor manners.
My biggest liability is I'm not a football fan,

Cheers,
ATA

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wno dosent like the Pythons? And its not just Americans who are rude.Im 42 and it pains me to see the majority of teenagers in this coumtry are ill mannerd and uneducated most wouldnt know who sir Isak newton was.

Live long and happy.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
"the sting of the scorpion, the venom of the cobra and the vengence of the afghan people.'

A Rambo III quote?

Very nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join