It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just as UFO sightings, Do you think 5-10% of Ufology is actually legitiment?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Also good point, and it is interesting to see which accounts get the accolades and others go virtually unnoticed. I guess to put them all together you would see a pattern and being a bit bias was how I see the agenda being used even with alien contact.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I have done my share for now and short of causing lots of panic and fear, it has not answered my questions which was the reason for me sharing what I know. My personal stories move to the bottom of the pile real fast, perhaps because truth is too strange, and most people when faced with unknowables turn away because they can.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
Crop Circles

I never believed crop circles had anything special. I have seen videos of plasma making them and see that as a very reasonable explanation for some of the more basic designs (spirals etc) the more complex are man made in my opinion and nothing will move me from that. Either aliens (the entities) are really dumb or like to puzzle us, in either case spending time analyzing the designs to me seems to be extremely futile work, I like to look at some of the art created but nothing more.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Galactic Federation
Andromeda Council
Reptilians

This ones I like to read a fiction but do not spend much attention to them. I do share the view that if aliens are here we already have been infiltrated and probably with negative implications.

Have you ever read the some of the Uplift concept. It has to do with the development or transformation of animals into an intelligent race by other, already-intelligent beings. Imagine if we started to do that with lets say dogs, start to insert human DNA and do selective breading for traits that "we" like. Do you see something evil in that ?

This is basically doable today, and to some degree have already been made, especially with dogs minus the human DNA. With very negative consequences to some breads (you should look this stuff up, very nasty)

Now consider that aliens (or whatever) did create us. That would be beyond evil since they create but do not manage the problem, it would be like having a child and abandoning it. Well at least those that believe in the Jewish notion of God or the Quran can believe that the parent after millions of years decided to write a letter and Christians can say they have meet an better half brother.

Now consider that they are not the creators but are engaging in shaping our evolution (genetically or cultural), at least as the creators they had some authority, as interlopers they are in fact replacing us with something else.

edit on 13-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: fixing link

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Plus their answer to the petition showed they have something to hide, they know what these UFOs are, someo f them, they are just reckless liars. You must be blind to not be seeing that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join