It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic Generations (Multi platform)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi fellow gamers!

HAs anyone played Sonic Generations yet? If you're at least 25 and grew up with Sega (Master System or Genesis) like me you will LOVE this game!

It has the same awesome gameplay like the clasic Sonic games and it is a must have!!! I love how they re-arranged the classic themes and levels, kind of takes you back to your childhood!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I played both demos and i'm not really feeling it.
I would really love another Sonic Advetures type game (the 1st 3D one on Dreamcast) but they keep screwing those types up.

I'm 26 and a fan of classic Sonics, but I think thats how it should be left, classics.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi
I "had" the Fullversion, downloaded it complete from the Usenet. The Game is a mixture of 2D and 3D-Gaming,
depends on what level you are in. But this kind of game isn't not so what i usually use to play (Shooters&Racing Games). o.k, ...Its fun to play for a while thats it, but after 2 days i deleted it from my HDD.(doesn't mean the Game is bad).
edit on 10/11/11 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I played both demos and i'm not really feeling it.
I would really love another Sonic Advetures type game (the 1st 3D one on Dreamcast) but they keep screwing those types up.

I'm 26 and a fan of classic Sonics, but I think thats how it should be left, classics.

Hehe yeah me too, I'm 27 now and I think most of the people in our age grew up playing Genesis (or (S)NES) and are used to classic Sonic games
It's a pity the Dreamcast never got its proper time to shine tho....

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
Hi
I "had" the Fullversion, downloaded it complete from the Usenet. The Game is a mixture of 2D and 3D-Gaming,
depends on what level you are in. But this kind of game isn't not so what i usually use to play (Shooters&Racing Games). o.k, ...Its fun to play for a while thats it, but after 2 days i deleted it from my HDD.(doesn't mean the Game is bad).
edit on 10/11/11 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

I'm also more the shooter and racing type of gamer but just for the sake of going back down memory lane and thinking about the hours I spent in front of the big TV screen and getting my parents on their nerves is fun enough to play the game

new topics

top topics

join