It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people aren't picking Ron Paul (your opinions?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

did you watch the Federal reverse debate? where the chairman of the FED is saying that gold is not money but the money they printed out of thin air is money

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Oh my god, ignorance. No intelligence. Don't assume it makes an ass out of you and me...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

No but I know as a home owner that Obama is doing great things that a lot of people don't see. He has dramatically lowered housing taxes, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

This makes me faceplam. That is the most lazy explanation ever. F.A.N. (Facepalm Award Nomination) In fact, that is the number one excuse I hear coming from ignorant voters. And frankly, it ticks me off.

edit on 6-11-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I didn't catch it, but if you link it, I'll check it out sometime.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The main issue I've noticed concerning Ron Paul is his foreign policy views...some call his views crazy, some call his foreign policy views isolationist, which is incorrect---he believes in non-intervention. Anyway, it was with pleasure today that I came across this article (and I plan to spread it far and wide):

Foreign Policy Experts Agree With Ron Paul’s Controversial Foreign Policy
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

That's great to hear that from someone who looks like the are in their first year of voting. Where you are I was, where I am you will be. Well throw a frikin party at my expense if Ron Paul wins, but the fact of the matter is that I have seen many presidents stand there and promise the same thing over and over again. It doesn't matter who you vote for, or what you "expect out of him/she-coming soon I'm sure to balance things out". So I will write down a list of all the things Ron Paul claims he will do. I'm not bashing him, he seems very intelligent, and a possible good leader for our nation.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

you can see it right now its on youtube actually...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

No but I know as a home owner that Obama is doing great things that a lot of people don't see. He has dramatically lowered housing taxes, etc.

uh... okay. That's fine. Doesn't have much to do with our original conversation which was about whether or not Ron Paul and campaign Obama should be compared.. but I am glad to hear some people are feeling helped by this administration in some ways.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I dont know what that has to do with anything...but all i know is that Ron Paul is the REAL DEAL
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Easy.

1. He is mocked or not mentioned at all in the mainstream press.

2. He is older, and America is generally picking younger and younger candidates.

That's basically it. Most people don't know who he is, or even if they do, what he's about, because the mainstream media isn't even looking at him as a serious contender.

I could care less though, I'll vote for him, even if I have to write it on the ballot. I refuse to be dictated into whom I can consider a candidate.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah i agree with you but Obama aint young... what is he like 40 something?

but i think its because they like the FED so much

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

For a President, 40 is young.

For the Obama voters, how's that Hopey Changey thing workin' for ya?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join