It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I sense the coming of the Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi OP,

I have it on reasonable good authority that the pyramid with the all-seeing eye is merely the bottom half of the bigger picture - atop it is a dark inverted pyramid. I guess you should seek your own truth regarding this and what it could mean.

Then also brother Lucifer is know as the morning star, the bringer of light - he will definitely be a being of light. Oh wait, was it Jesus that was the star of the morning? I gets confused hahaha... (wink-wink, nudge-nudge). Perhaps the dark, upside-down pyramid be his domain?

Lastly, the Anti Christ does not necessarily have to be a satanist / satanic or evil. Anybody who can prove that the new testament (or rather the whole modern bible - King James version) is a false document or a work of "fiction" can be the Anti Christ. All Jews for that matter are "anti christs" to some extent as they do not believe the New Testament to be real / true. The Anti Christ will most probably be a great humanist / humanitarian and will be 100% against the enslavement of mankind. His motto will most likely be something like Ordo Ab Chao - create order out of chaos (maybe solve all the money problems with a single "currency" and bring an end to wars by establishing some groovy world order / government and of course "enlightenment" for all with a new global scientific religion)... and bring heaven to earth... ROFL

Tips: What do you get if you overlay the female dark pyramid on top of the male all-seeing eye pyramid. Yep, the hermaphrodite (union of male and female) seal of Moloch / Root of David / Star of David... Do we know of any other well-known hermaphrodites... Hahaha...
This "mark" does contain the "number of a man"...

Also doesn't the new testament storyline remind you of the whole Horus, Isis, Osiris story? I wonder why that is? I wonder why does it matter how many fish are caught in a net? I guess if you read these scriptures the right way many occult / hermetic secrets are divulged? Or maybe not... Hehehe...

Just my 2 cents... Use it, don't use it, whatever...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thank you Falcifer and Ophiuchus13 to add interesting posts to the thread

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by User8911

The thing I am trying to do now is find ways for many who enter other plains to recognize each other SOMEHOW
so that many can access or intra and interact in the same plains other then 3d but including 3d. So the end result would be like you and I would communicate in 3d ok we will astral to this location and then once we get there identify ourselves and others and interact there, I know pretty deep but that's what I have been trying to do. Keep up your spiritual awakenings and be safe..

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

I guess I could say i'm pretty newish in wanting plane traveling and secret knowledge trough practicing my 3rd eye, but your idea sounds cool, deep but I understand exactly

<< 1   >>

join