It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams more urgent and "real"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I've been up since 4:30 this am, due to another bad dream, and I can't get back to sleep. In the past two to three weeks I have noticed that my dreams are much more vivid and "real". When awake, I feel that what I have dreamed is actual reality, it feels THAT real. While I don't want to go into too many details, since i've mentioned my re-occuring dreams before, it's obvious that my hurricane nightmare is being affected by Frances lurking in the atlantic. However more than just my fears of hurricanes is playing out in the dream world. I continue to have the subway "N" train dream with slight variations, but the main points "N" train, passing 23rd street station before the chaos, and Coney Island haven't changed.

A new dream of a major communications breakdown is messing with my head. In this latest dream, all forms of communications basically come to a standstill, no internet, no tv, no phones, major radio stations.... The only thing heard is a faint signal from a static filled radio, saying "Hello, Hello, Is anyone hearing this?" In this dream i have the "feeling" that it is terrorist related, but there is no way of knowing. I feel very alone. There's massive confusion and sirens can be heard all over.

Now I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing very vivid dreams that seem more like memories than dreams? And also if anyone else like me, who feels things, is picking up on the extremely high sense of urgency, almost feverish pace leading to some sort of climatic event or chain of events. There is a definite buzz/vibe/feeling that has been building over the past weeks, I don't know how to explain it any better.

granted this could all be due to anxiety of Hurricane Frances approaching Florida, but knowing myself and my dreams, I feel something else is going on. any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I've been having a similar feeling for a few weeks now, as you can see from my reply to a similar posting from more than a week ago. Usually I'm a sound sleeper, rarely recalling any dreams I may have. But recently I can't sleep for more than about 3 hours straight, being awakened by vivid, unsettling dreams. In the past the few times I had total recall of my dreams proved to be precognitive as I shared with others before things happened. I don't claim to see/predict the future, as I can't put exact dates/places to my dream events. But the few times things have come to pass have usually been within a 3 month timeframe.

posted on 23-8-2004 at 02:09 PM Post Number: 747955 (post id:768649)

"Unfortunately, I've had that feeling for a good 2 weeks now. Can't quite discern if the "something" is manmade (eg. terrorist related) or natural (eg. devastating earthquake), but the vibe is more than the usual paranoia I've felt since 911. I wish it would just happen already so the insomnia/feeling in the pit of my stomach will go away "

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I usually don't pay a lot of attention or remember my dreams. I think that is because my waking state of conciousness is so kinetic that it doesn't relate to the sleep/dream state.

I notice that I remember my dreams best when i wake up in a slightly sleepy state. And if i am going to fall back asleep again I can almost take up where i left off. On rare occasions when i get sleepy in the evening i even start remembering my dreams from the previous morning.

It makes me think that thinking about dreams and remembering them is very related to mental state. I wonder if i could remember and interact with my dreams more if i maintained a semi-tranquilized state of mind while still concious. I further wonder if one might do some interesting things with that.

comments, thoughts, opinions?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This Bible verse foretells a surgence of prophesying in the end times:

(Joel 2:28-32 NKJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. [29] And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [30] "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. [32] And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The buzz is getting stronger, i feel like we're very close to a crescendo of something. Physical and emotional stress doesn't allow me to focus but it's very busy out there, I can sense that much. Too many players, factors, stuff all happening at once, something is going to give real soon, i hope it's not me.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Very interesting. IMO I think part of it is due to your anxiety about hurricane Frances. The part about players, factors, & stuff happening kind of rings true for me but I feel it is happening too far away for me to need to worry about. The negative part of it anyways is far from me. I perceive the stuff that is happening closer to me is all positive.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
time always tells, my little world is crashing down around me, the various players are members of my family all heading to their own collision course. When I say my family, I speak of my relatives, not my immediate little group of four, but still there is much on the verge within my small group too. In the past three weeks, whatever could go wrong, did go wrong and the family is surrounded by much negativity.

There is one person who I am extremely concerned about and I would appreciate any methods or knowledge on how help keep her protected. I focus on her and try to project love, warmth, protection and white light. I can only hope it helps her, but is there anything else I can do to help her find her way home again?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
UMIA

seen in my dream in the clouds, well actually above the clouds, a plane was writing it. this was a nutty confusing dream, lots of things going on, i was looking up at the sky at ufos which were making contrails of different colors but caught a plane in my vision higher than the ufo's sky writing. I woke up and only caught the 4 letters i wrote above.

I immediately thought University of Miami when I woke up. don't know what it means, but being that debates are there tomorrow and security is extra tight, i don't think anything will happen, but then again..who knows.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It is going to be a natural disaster. It will be soon. It is not going to be Mt. St. Helens, but close. I think she is just one of the many signs that mother nature is about to set things right again. I have had many dreams about it. My dreams almost always come true. I hope this one doesnt. But if it makes you feel better, things will be better off after it is over.

new topics

top topics

join