It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange Happend to Me - need info.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Get rid of the "u" in your spelling... And following Wikipedia links may have something that sounds strangely relevant to the subject. At least you could consider them leads to start your research from...

Heirophant
Listed as a related thing from there... Daduchos
Which then goes on to... Eleusinian Mysteries
And then... Mithraic Mysteries

I'd say the Mithraic Mysteries may be relevant since they deal with Sol... And what is the Greek name for the sun god?
edit on 27-10-2011 by pauljs75 because: minor edit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just throwing this in....are you familiar with "The Law of One, Ra material'?

It references the Heirophant in the taro, making me think of it then.
Then upon reading another thread today ,there was a link Ra, which in I found the word 'Helio' reminding me again of your thread.
Sorry if I'm not being very coherent here, but after reading alot of the comments ,they too, remind me of material & references in The Law of One books. (inner light, etc)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I appriciate all of your comments and advice - I'm at work right now and can't respond much, but I'll try throughtout the day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
my question for you would be, what do YOU beleive? i tend to agree with the people who talk about planes, and different levels of reality, but that's just me. In my experience when it comes to ideas or concepts that seem to be just "given" to us in some way or another, sometimes the only way to tell if it is legitimate or not is to try to see if it truly affects your heart. And no i don't mean the muscle in your body that beats i mean your mental heart, the part of your psyche that feels compassion, sympathy, wisdom, and need for understanding. Are any of the aspects being stimulated mentally when you recall or think of this experience? If so than i beleive that what others here have already said is very true. Someone or something is trying to show you something that may have relevance to your own path in life. My only other advice is to take this inquiry with a grain at a time because these things, if real, can prove to be fraught with dangers of delving into the wrong things for the wrong reasons, so be careful and keep a watchful eye for synchronicity

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Last night I had a dream – well it wasn’t really a dream persay, as I don’t really know what to call it.

I woke up standing in the corner of my bedroom. I was still in sleep phase, but I recognized that I was awake. I was speaking over and over, “I am the heirophaunt, remember.”

Then I would say, “You are the heliophaunt, remember.” But when I said you are the heliophaunt, it wasn’t me saying it – but as if someone was saying it through me.

After repeating this about two dozen times, all of which I remember very vividly and clearly, I looked around – as if I suddenly realized what I was doing, and how weird it was – and felt like I was falling. I fell to the floor, felt dizzy and light headed. A few hours later I returned to normal – but the whole time I felt like I was super charged or something (I know that sounds weird).

I’m just curious if anyone knows what these two things are – I goggled both, and only got a hit for heirophaunt as a tarot card. Can’t find anything on Heliophaunt.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hierophant mean's interpreter of secret mystery's...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
Maybe you misheard, maybe it was elephant?
how bout heffalump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join