It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is a scam just like what Harold Camping predicted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
So many people on youtube and yahoo all talk about how no one has evidence to debunk 2012... uh yeah actually i have proof that it is a scam to make large amounts of money..movies like "2012" have made millions and yeah sure its just for entertainment because it obviously is a movie... but they are also hyping some fake propaganda messages along with their movies such as this

"YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

warned? warned about what....nothing is going to happen and the classic ones like this

"google search 2012" uh yeah and i also googled searched how the people who came up with the end of days are now rich and laughing at people who believed it...

the Mayan calendar is thousands of years old and it was put on stone.

Everyone remember Harold camping? when he first predicted the end would come on May 21st 2011 and everyone was really scared...they bought books and T-shirts about the upcoming disasters..but big surprise! NOTHING HAPPENED

a week later Harold said that his calculations were wrong and the rapture will occur on October 21st 2011...where is your rapture Harold? or am i in heaven now

ALSO i find it funny how these end of days scenarios end at the 21st

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Many people are 'bored' of this world, want something to happen,.. they hate their job, neighbour, spouse,.. have enormous mortgage, car loan.. can all of this end? of course to someone having a 'tough' life, something like this would be phenominal.

All i been saying since the whole 2012 prophecy came out... "humans cant predict their future"

i bet when 2012 flops, pro2012 going to be like " oh, its not instant, its gradual, it starts now", if you are talking about increasing natural disasters and depletion of resources.. its already started.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

The history of 2012 goes back a bit farther than the modern media fixation on the date. Although you are right to claim that there is nothing to support it other than lies and half-truths. As for Camping, I don't remember anyone freaking out. I remember a lot of people mocking him, but not much other than that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

oh no people were scared (stupid people) trust me i saw the billboards "May 21st, judgement day, repent now and accept Jesus".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Those billboards were bought and paid for by Camping. That's the reason he got so much attention in the first place. Without his advertising of the date he would have just been ignored. Instead he got laughed at and mocked.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

lol

top topics

join