It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronics going haywire, Alien image on glass storm door

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

This appears to be a classic case of spooking ones self Antar.

... It happens

IRM

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I was not spooked at the time, it did surprise me to see the images on the glass door. I had not even thought about how I had been getting up early in any way until yesterday and after seeing the powdery images.

Believe it or not, what did get me was the thought not of me but of my Children and the possibility that I as a Mom could not stop anything from happening to them if it is spirit or ET related.

While waiting for the Northern lights last night I did wonder if they could be both spirit and ET.

Anyway, happy to see you jump in and give your opinions. What gets me are the people who have had similar stuff happen. I guess this is not so unusual after all. Chalk it up to the Unexplainable.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

. . . I notice on the glass storm door a strange shape in a sort of powdery film, the shape or shapes were of two aliens.

As if they had simply walked through the door yet left behind a milky film.

Just ran across this thread. Somehow missed it when it was posted last week.

I understand that you've explained no camera was available (and that it might have been a difficult capture had one been), but as a matter of curiosity, you did think to get a physical sample of the substance after you touched it?

Interesting thread and comments. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
just trying to understand something. You coffee maker spills out half its water but you can still drink a cup and look at the alien outlines? Did i miss something? Do you just make half a pot of coffee?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join