It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Morning Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
For many months now I have listened to the television and radio, which are all announcing that the economy is failing.
It is a simple truth. Unemployment is soaring higher than the stock market. The value of the dollar is falling, and other countries are beginning to jump ship.
People are nervous, and people are afraid. Thus is the nature of an uncertain future.
I was inspired to begin this thread because of the following post, which I found to be a very good post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me tell you a little about myself – I am a computer technician. I have no history of economic education. I’m not even really that good with numbers.

However, the problem with our economy cannot be narrowed down to just one thing. There is no magical beast that is digging its killing claws into our livelihood. Moreover, it is a conglomeration of things that are leading to this economic collapse.

Our forefathers were very wise, and put much forethought into the future of this country. They were not perfect, and had flaws – as any man has.
The major political players in our history were totally anti centralized banking.
The reason for this is because they knew the potential pitfalls that such an organization would bring, and the absolute corruption that could be birthed from it.
But as I stated earlier – there is no single beast that is attacking.

Corrupt politicians and pseudo figurehead leaders are interested in only their own gain – and not the interests of the people they are paid to represent.
Much like the governors of Rome, they have become vipers and serpents and will not hesitate to strike out.
Both Democrats and Republicans claim they want lower taxes, they do not want to go to war, they want unemployment to go down, and desire for the population to be happy.
But ask yourself this – if both parties claim to want these things, then why do we not have them?

Even under current economic difficulties, the United States of America is still one of the richest nations in the world, with vast unlimited resources. So why – why don’t we have these things yet?
Because “they” don’t want these thing to be our reality.
We are kept at odds with one another through religion, political strife, and a host of other reasons.
We are kept at odds; because the more split we are the dumber we are – and the less likely we will realize that we are slaves to an evil master.

Those in power are vast, and largely unseen. Like a rogue, they strike from the shadows and catch their victims unaware.

Money is a resource – and as per “cost vs. demand” the value will change.
Many will label me brain washed at my next statement: Overpopulation is another factor.
The money resource is stretched thinly between the masses, devaluing the currency of this nation and many others. This is a truth. This is a fact. Research and you will see.
I don’t like it any more than you do.
But is overpopulation truly the problem – or is it money?
Human life is very valuable, and worth more than any dollar. So is it better to lower population, or find different resources to attribute our monetary value to?

Over all – this system is corrupt to the core. I fear that the only way this will fixed is for the slave masters house to collapse.
This will depower the slave master, and allow the slaves to take control.
It will be difficult, stressful, and cause much strife. But if the old slaves can stay unified, and remember their values, they can rebuild the house, but build it with more organization and ensure that the future generations will not be burdened with forced greed, and fear of those who guide them.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The problem always been the type of people that get
to power via party politics.thay mostly have the same
background no matter which party they in.

Its the same in UK as US.

One way to get around this is to have everyone as
a indpendent with no loyalty to anyone other than
the area that voted them in.

But to be honest cant see it ever happening as most
political types are more intrested in a well paying
career in goverment and soon forget why they there
in the first place.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My point exactly.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

However, the problem with our economy cannot be narrowed down to just one thing. There is no magical beast that is digging its killing claws into our livelihood. Moreover, it is a conglomeration of things that are leading to this economic collapse.

Our forefathers were very wise, and put much forethought into the future of this country. They were not perfect, and had flaws – as any man has.
The major political players in our history were totally anti centralized banking.

This will debunk your points here, but it's better than placing undeserved praise and false blame on other sources. There is much collaborated evidence and sound research to state that America was formed as a corporation from it's inception, that mythology dating back to ancient Egyption culture took a strong and ongoing part of the secretive culture that underlies and underlay governance through-out the ages, and that America was blue-printed, actually designed to fall in our present date.

There is too much to explain, and far better to read the blogs, if you're interested. Note to you mods : The blogs are free to read on-line, and I consider it really valuable history/research to understand. As I've mentioned before, this is not to push an advertisement pov. It's a long read to cover all the blogs, but the comment section proved almost as informative as the subject material.

defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join