It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do The TPTB Have to Gain By Another Major War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
touchscreens,bigscreens,cellphones,stargates,galactic battleships all use rare metals that only found in abundence in afghanistan and other third world countries.all wars are fought for resources.believe me ,a thousand russian or chinese terrorist could blow up this country and we wouldnt invade them.resources my friend,resources.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I think the gain by another major..and I mean MAJOR war this time is obvious. At least in so far as ruthless leadership with no personal 'skin' at stake would tend to view it. It likely distracts the local population from the crisis that we all are watching coming like a runaway train in economic terms if nothing else.

If they are very lucky, as I'm sure they'd term it, the war would add to their profit base and economic outlook. The bigger the better. The sandbox wars of the last 10 years have been phenomenally profitable for corporations like BAE Systems, Bechtel, and Halliburton/KBR. Why not go for another round when the people are getting mighty pissed back home and really need something MORE important to be scared of than economic collapse.

I fear it all makes entirely too much sense...and if that's right, then it's as sure as when we watched Baby Bush building a war cabinet...but just couldn't understand quite why at first.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hegemony. Imposition of Empire, increase in weapons and military/industirial/intelligence spending including The Carlyle Group, of which Poppy Bush is a part. Another distraction from matters at home. I could go on but I think you get the point.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Now i don't think i am a stupid kind of guy,but i just don't seem to get
it!!

What does America, her allies and the Military complex get out of it all, if they start a war that
will surely mean that, American and European cities will burn?

It just beggars belief that the TPTB would do this, WHY would they do this, i need answers?

I can just about get my head round a war started with another country and it going pear shaped and escalated out of control, but to attack another country that will for sure cause a major war, seems stupid.
Does self preservation not even come into it, surely not all the elite will be in their hidey holes, or surely they
can't be that evil that they would do this knowing the outcome.

I ask members to help me get my head straight here, i don't understand this at all.

Perhaps so that they can further their police state,and a NATO-sponsored war against a false threat,whilst searching for "WMD'S",i mean cmon people iraq's getting boring now.They need a fresh fight so the MSM have some fresh material to skew!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
TPTB-The power that be, they want total power too many 99%ers, major war wipes out the populous os the 99%era leaving enough to insure the 1%ers have their slaves. Makes sense to me that TPTB will create something catastrophic.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Now i don't think i am a stupid kind of guy,but i just don't seem to get
it!!

What does America, her allies and the Military complex get out of it all, if they start a war that
will surely mean that, American and European cities will burn?

It just beggars belief that the TPTB would do this, WHY would they do this, i need answers?

I can just about get my head round a war started with another country and it going pear shaped and escalated out of control, but to attack another country that will for sure cause a major war, seems stupid.
Does self preservation not even come into it, surely not all the elite will be in their hidey holes, or surely they
can't be that evil that they would do this knowing the outcome.

I ask members to help me get my head straight here, i don't understand this at all.

Why do Americans in our government do it? Hubris, greed, apathy. Probably a mix of both.

Why do elite do it? Power, control, money in descending order of importance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join