It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in a dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OK. So, I caught maybe like 2 hours sleep today or this morning but, while I was sleeping, I had this vivid like dream. Like I was there, kind of like dream. But, it was like totally all over place. Like one minute I'm doing something then the next minute it changes to another type dream.

Like my mind and all these images were all over the place colliding with each other.

I can tell you my dream but I think the interpretation would be get off ATS.

Small gist of it below.

Laying down, and I feel very heavy like I'm being pressed down, so I look towards the night sky, And out the window, there is a devilish image made of stars, I figured that was it. So, I run for the camera and picked up the wrong camera, It was my nieces camera. I took the picture then all of sudden after I took the picture, it goes straight to cartoons, So, I wasn't sure if I captured the image or not. So, I went back, and I grab my camera to get the image which is still there. Got conned on a sale of a house, the guy never actually sold it to me but I gave him the money for it. ..etc ... some wood eating monsters were eating the wood, 2 Aholes of guys, are having a house party in my house, and the next thing I know the first day I move in, the FBI raids it. At night of course, my niece then eludes the officers, I found out I had 2 infractions against, for what I don't know. I was never in trouble with the law and they had to do their check, All came out clear and it was mix up. Officers were very understanding about it. Finally, I get it all sorted out when my niece comes in to wake me up.

"Time to go to school. If I have to get up, so do you".

Hmm. I wanted to see how ended. But, wow talk about a big dream. Too much information 2 hours. Think my brain did an overload there.

So, What you think?

Doing too much and not enough time?

edit on 18-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
OK. So, I caught maybe like 2 hours sleep today or this morning but, while I was sleeping, I had this vivid like dream. Like I was there, kind of like dream. But, it was like totally all over place. Like one minute I'm doing something then the next minute it changes to another type dream.

Like my mind and all these images were all over the place colliding with each other.

Small gist of it below.

Laying down, and I feel very heavy like I'm being pressed down, so I look towards the night sky, And out the window, there is a devilish image made of stars, I figured that was it. So, I run for the camera and picked up the wrong camera, It was my nieces camera. I took the picture then all of sudden the after I took the picture it goes straight to cartoons, So, I grab my camera to get the image which is still there. Got conned on a sale of a house, the guy never actually sold it to me but I gave him the money for it. ..etc ... some wood eating monsters were eating the wood, 2 Aholes of guys, are having a house party in my house, and the next thing I know the first day I move in, the FBI raids it. At night of course, my niece then eludes the officers, I found out I had 2 infractions against, for what I don't know. I was never in trouble with the law and they had to do their check, All came out clear and it was mix up. Officers were very understanding about it. Finally, I get it all sorted out when my niece comes in to wake me up.

Hmm. I wanted to see how ended. But, wow talk about a big dream. Too much information 2 hours. Think my brain did an overload there.

So, What you think?

Maybe you should relax, it sounds like your are s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d o-u-t

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

You can say that again. I definitely am.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I feel the same things some time man it's the powder man,don't go high man !!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

lol, I'm straight. I say "No" to drugs.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Small gist of it below.

Laying down, and I feel very heavy like I'm being pressed down, so I look towards the night sky, And out the window, there is a devilish image made of stars, I figured that was it. So, I run for the camera and picked up the wrong camera, It was my nieces camera. I took the picture then all of sudden after I took the picture, it goes straight to cartoons, So, I wasn't sure if I captured the image or not. So, I went back, and I grab my camera to get the image which is still there. Got conned on a sale of a house, the guy never actually sold it to me but I gave him the money for it. ..etc ... some wood eating monsters were eating the wood, 2 Aholes of guys, are having a house party in my house, and the next thing I know the first day I move in, the FBI raids it. At night of course, my niece then eludes the officers, I found out I had 2 infractions against, for what I don't know. I was never in trouble with the law and they had to do their check, All came out clear and it was mix up. Officers were very understanding about it. Finally, I get it all sorted out when my niece comes in to wake me up.

So, What you think?

No. Even if there is just a minute left, it is always time enough.
You are just aiming for the wrong thing.
Your niece represents someone else's point of view which you have chosen to see your goals and life path through.
Looking at the night sky you see something which is not what you want, but is whats above you and before you but as you try to express it through your (niece's/someone else's) present point of view (camera) it assumes the unreality (cartoons) of its true self. Your house (your life) is not really yours and it is being eroded by unseen forces gnawing at the wood, the party guys are symbolic of people using your good nature for their own benefit and only you can allow a party in your house so you are being used. The FBI represent your higher moral judgement, two infractions (two guys partying?) that are not really your fault but your problem but ultimately you are cleared as you knew you would. In your deepest heart you are free. But you will take some convincing.
The last part is the worrying bit.

"Finally, I get it all sorted out when my niece comes in to wake me up."

Your niece represents somebody of great influence in your life who is taking you along on their life's journey because it suits them. Worryingly you welcome this intrusion into your dreams which are trying to warn you that the present is pressing down on you and that you are interpreting the night sky (your future possibilities ) through someone else's eyes (camera).

My heartfelt advice.
Go away for a weekend or a night on your own. sit in a hotel room, have a nice hot long leisurely thrice refilled bath, watch crap on TV, bring your favourite music, have a drink at the bar if you like, fend off any encroachers and just be by yourself for a night or two. When you get your key to your own room that you alone control, then spend a little while on your own ,come and go as you please, wear what you want or don't. Your room can be your fortress, defend it. Be yourself - I think that is what your dreams are yearning for.

Be yourself for a few hours
Then see what dreams may come.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very interesting dream. Something has been bothering you lately, and your mind is playing over scenarios. Dreams have elements in them that relate to the human psyche.

One is a house, which often directly relates to your own mind. I'll do a complete interpretation for, if ya want, but it'll have to wait til this evening when I'm off work.

Your mind is busy, and it looks like a relationship issue.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I don't think it's a relationship. Think my dream is telling my sister and her daughter have won on taking over my house. Fell asleep after taking her to school and not one dream. Slept like a baby.

new topics

top topics

join