It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Here Comes The Second Round Of The WMD Psyop At UN. This Time Against Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
They are upping the anti against Iran by getting the IAEA to state Iran are developing WMD. Where have we heard this before!!!!! What is being done here is totally illegal, and very dangerous, but these people don't care. They are going to destroy Iran and if anyone complains you will see marshall law in the US and UK. The UK is currently looking into introducing new curfews in London. Press TV being taken off the air, $60 billion in sales to Saudi Arabia, Fake terror plot against Saudi Arabian Diplomats, yep they are definately going into Iran.

People, we are looking at World War 3 and if you don't believe that you really need to get your head out of your ass. I think it will be Saudi Arabia who strikes Iran, not Isreal, but I could be wrong. When Saudis go in the US and UK will state that they are backing them.

Whatever the case, someone is definately going to start this.

ARTICLE:
"The International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA, is preparing a report to prove that Iran’s nuclear programme pursues military ends, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

The paper reports that the forthcoming IAEA report on Iran’s nuclear programme will prove the toughest of its kind. The IAEA took a much tougher stand on Iran after Muhammad ElBaradei of Egypt had stepped down as the Agency’s Director-General."

IAEA to prove that Iran’s nuclear programme pursues military ends
english.ruvr.ru...

edit on 14-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: added information

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I am amazed by the people who can be played by the same game of WMD.

This is about intelligence or delusion.

Edited : If US govt be so foolish to attack Iran , Iran , Syria and Hezbollah will be wiping Israel off the map.

edit on 14/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Well if it does happen I believe this will be the tipping point for the U.S and the rest of the world....Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on us.

new topics

join