It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable (?) cloud over Sydney! HAARP? Help explain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I saw a cloud the other day that looked like an alligator with a large genital area. HAARP too?

cant seriously figure out why you had to mention the large genital area

and alligator clouds are quite common sry

Alligator Clouds

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
In the Lower Blue Mountains here. My wife and I noticed today the clouds weren't right today. We even joked that it's completely normal and to just keep spending. Something ain't right.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I saw a cloud the other day that looked like an alligator with a large genital area. HAARP too?

Crikey!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I noticed the stop start con/chemtrails and although they didn't seem normal, they didn't appear to be the typically reported chemtrails either. They did stop and start, but didn't have the persistant look to them . Also directly behind the plane, (one to two plane lengths) there was a definite "rainbow" in the trail. I believe chemtrails exist, but weren't on display today. Lower Blue Mountains BTW.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LithiumLab
reply to post by Seagle

I noticed the stop start con/chemtrails and although they didn't seem normal, they didn't appear to be the typically reported chemtrails either. They did stop and start, but didn't have the persistant look to them . Also directly behind the plane, (one to two plane lengths) there was a definite "rainbow" in the trail. I believe chemtrails exist, but weren't on display today. Lower Blue Mountains BTW.

Hi LithiumLab. I tend to agree about today although I only saw what was happening around lunch time. I didn't think to much of it at the time but when I left work this afternoon the clouds were as per the OP and certainly weren't looking too healthy.

In any case, while I don't accept the idea that 'normal' or 'natural' accurately describes any contrail as some people like to promote, today was certainly a non-event in comparison to what has gone on in Sydney in recent months.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by srsen

This may help begin to explain the clouds today in Western Sydney.

Srsen's cloud looks to be an altocumulus* so wholly unrelated to manmade cirrus

Indisputably. HAARP clouds always have very large genital areas. No-one knows why though

* wavy/line patterns are not uncommon in Ac and perspective can often make the mundane look quite strange. Looks to me that if it were close enough to the sun there'd be some good irridescence on the edge of the cloud too.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
looks like Herringbone clouds

www.wisegeek.com...

A cirrocumulus is a type of cloud characterized by its high altitude and cottony appearance. Clouds are generally classified based on the height of their base, and cirrocumulus clouds are among the highest at 15 to 40 thousand feet(5 to 12 km) high. Cirrocumulus clouds take the form of sheets or patches composed of many tiny cloudlets arranged in rows, in what is sometimes described as a herringbone or mackerel pattern.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Pauligirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
looks like Herringbone clouds

www.wisegeek.com...

A cirrocumulus is a type of cloud characterized by its high altitude and cottony appearance. Clouds are generally classified based on the height of their base, and cirrocumulus clouds are among the highest at 15 to 40 thousand feet(5 to 12 km) high. Cirrocumulus clouds take the form of sheets or patches composed of many tiny cloudlets arranged in rows, in what is sometimes described as a herringbone or mackerel pattern.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Pauligirl because: (no reason given)

That's what they look like to me too, maybe a little finer than 'usual'

www.flickr.com...

This one, Undulatus Asperatus, (a new species)
is really weird and I've seen them,

news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 10-10-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join