It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a member of the Westboro church dies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Will people protest at their funerals? I would love nothing more then to go to Fred or Shirleys funeral with a Sign proclaiming Gods hatred for inbred retards.

Bunch of digusting, disrespectful retards. I have more respect for fecal matter.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

This planet needs an enema. To bad Elenin turned out to be a joke.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn
Will people protest at their funerals? I would love nothing more then to go to Fred or Shirleys funeral with a Sign proclaiming Gods hatred for inbred retards.

Bunch of digusting, disrespectful retards. I have more respect for fecal matter.

Amen to that brother. Keep me informed on Fred or Shirleys death and I will not only picket their funeral with hate signs I will personally take a piss on their grave.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As much as I would love to take part in such a protest, part of me says the best thing to do with losers like this is to completely ignore them. Show them that their beliefs and influence on the world were irrelevant.

And, when the first one dies, no one cares, no one but the inbred's go to the funeral, and no one even bother's reporting on it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yeah great idea, turn in to those you hate. Become what they are, to show the world how good you are.
Sorry I cant see any logic behind your statement.
You hate what they stand for so you want to copy them.
I pity those Westboro people as they are delusional. you, same thing.
You are no different than them.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They have no clue what God is and What he can do. They have no way of knowing the internal thoughts of God.
Rather than spreading hate, even for these people who are at best deceived and quite Ill, perhaps we should let them do their thing, and understand...God will take care of them. Their hatred has not gone unnoticed.
DH

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NecroDjinn

When a member of the Westboro church dies......
...an angel cries, and loses it's wings.

lol sorry. I have no clue what that means, but for some reason, it popped into my head, and I couldn't resist.

[color=E0FFFD]Two wrongs don't make a right.

Would that really be worth the time and effort?

Is it even worth the effort used, while just thinking about it?

edit on 10/8/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think I will stay out of the judging of others.

It seems that's is what Westboro is all about.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NecroDjinn

I had to terminate my membership in the Baptist Church a couple of years ago. It seems as though they have enacted their own non-scriptural agenda lately. I agree with the others who say don't let this change who you are. When you allow others to influence you in this way, you have allowed them to control you. This is the wisdom in being non-judgemental, because every time you are offended, it is because you have judged. This is an old Chinese Proverb, although it agrees with the true teachings of Christ.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boony
Yeah great idea, turn in to those you hate. Become what they are, to show the world how good you are.
Sorry I cant see any logic behind your statement.
You hate what they stand for so you want to copy them.
I pity those Westboro people as they are delusional. you, same thing.
You are no different than them.

Haha but then I never said I wasn't... I'm no god bothering moron, so yeah Id rock up with a sign that made them feel like crap about personal stuff that has nothing to do with me.

Ohhhh yeah up theirs I say.

They, like it or not, deserve it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ill hold a sign that says " Ha there is no God, hope you like rotting 6 feet under! U MAD BRO?" ahhaha cuz im a tard like that.

But no I don't think anyone should because then were just as obnoxious as them.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn

Oh now that is an OUTSTANDING idea. Id never thought about counter-protesting when one of these people die. I believe I'm willing to drive at least a couple states if necessary. Now if they play nice, they are a day trip there and back to give them a taste of their own medicine when it's THEIR loved one they're grieving over.

Yes indeed. I'll look forward to this. Thanks OP! I wouldn't have thought of it. I believe my sign can read 'God hates hypocritical scumbags!" It's simple, succinct and sums up my feelings for the Westboro nutcases quite well.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I would never do such a thing to anyone, no matter who they were or what they stood/stand for. Hating on haters breeds more hate.

Set an example. Maybe someday they'll be influenced, but don't do their hobby.

top topics

join