It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Bundy interviewed by Dr. James Dobson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

I was just about to say that. The reason he wanted to "help" investigators, was so he could see the case files, including photos of the victims. As a matter of fact, when they first gave him the case files, he threw a fit because there were no photos (he was a necrophiliac as well) As sick as it sounds, he got off on it. Since he was locked up, he couldn't do it, so he was doing the "next best thing".....sick bas****

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Small steps inevitably lead to a life long path.
I learned something when I was a child by watching people. I learned that when people allowed themselves to take any small step in a direction they would begin to move along that road that they selected at that point. Any small step almost always led to another small step in the same direction.

I studied the behavior of those around me and watched some self destruct. Because of what I learned I refused to try any drug, I never drank and I never smoked and I even avoid cursing as I feel that is I never take one step toward the lower self i will never start on a path that could strengthen that part of every human being that leads to only negative behavior and consequence.
As a child and a teen I had to endure constant abuse and being called goody two shoes etc even though I never asked anyone to make my same decisions or in anyway showed a judgement of their decisions. They took just my being around them as they participated in things I said no too as a judgement in itself.
Basically our society punishes people for no doing what the crowd does even if it is wrong. Our attitude helps make the monsters that are among us.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jpaul

She seemed like she was telling the truth to me. Don't see what motivation she could have to say what she said besides telling the truth and getting it off her chest.

Originally posted by kokoro
Yeah I saw a documentary about Eileen Wronos a couple of years ago, she definitely had some crazy dead eyes going on. There is no doubt that these kinds of people are insane but you can be insane and still know that what you are doing is wrong. If they didn't know that , they wouldn't cover it up.

Well, I think that would be clear in a SANE individual, but right and wrong are not the same as legal and illegal to these people. I'd say, in my opinion anyway, they cover it up because they know they will be forced to stop living their preferred lifestyle and be forced to go to prison, and probably the execution chamber, not because they think what they are doing is "wrong."
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
I've always felt Dahmer shouldn't be on the same lists as Bundy et al. since he's one of the very few who
was totally sincere in his recountings and as confused/ shocked by his behaviors as everyone else...as well
as the fact the killing was not his primary goal as it was for most serial killers.
I remember reading that he himself said he shouldn't be released since "the itch" or those thoughts were ALWAYS
in the back of his mind....that's why he originally drank so much as a teen hoping to pass out and escape those thoughts...but apparently just blacked out instead... I feel badly for him & believe his sickness might well have been primarily physiological in nature...

Are you kidding? A serial killer is a serial killer. Confused/shocked by his behavior? Yeah okay.More like he was milking it to get on tv.At the time it was a BIG case,constantly on the news.You're going to tell me Dahmer didn't like that attention? You truly believe that any serial killer has remorse for what they've done? that's exactly why he did what he did. Because of people like you excusing his behavior.From the time he was skinning animals until the time he was killed in prison.Sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join