It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* SWAT Teams in St. Louis Protecting Bank of America; Refusing Customer Withdrawals; *HOAX*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It isn't raining in St. Louis today, it's a beautiful day there, think this is a hoax!

Here is a live webcam in St. Louis;

www.earthcam.com...
edit on 4-10-2011 by WhoDat09 because: add link

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Yeah I can't find any other corroborating stories to back it. I found this and posted it in the hopes that maybe another ATS'er had heard of something similar going on, or maybe had a different source. Seems like a story like this would make it's rounds in the alternative sites though.
edit on 10/4/2011 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can't type quickly enough to save my own arse!

edit on (10/4/1111 by loveguy because: still having coffee

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No one commented on how i said there is extra security everywhere because Obama is in St. Louis Link to Obama in STL

Someone call the bank and ask about the incident, here is the address and phone number.
Bank of America‎
800 Market
St. Louis, MO 63101
(314) 466-6117
edit on 4-10-2011 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Pause the video I posted around 1:44 and you can see the same guy from the first video wearing the same clothes and white hat.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The problem is since the government can just take tax dollars and give it to the banks and corporations for them to use indiscriminately they are not beholden to the customers/clients anymore. Why pander to us when they can just screw us and still get our money.

BOA proved that by saying screw you citizens! We are going to take your tax dollars and circumvent the new laws that protect you from getting overcharged by tacking on another fee.

Way to show appreciation for the bailout money BOA!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
No one commented on how i said there is extra security everywhere because Obama is in St. Louis Link to Obama in STL

Someone call the bank and ask about the incident, here is the address and phone number.
Bank of America‎
800 Market
St. Louis, MO 63101
(314) 466-6117
edit on 4-10-2011 by Mattodlum because: (no reason given)

I called and verified, they are not forbidding anyone from withdrawing money at the location listed above. Sorry guys apparently this was falsely reported. Nothing to see here carry on.

edit on 10/4/2011 by SpaDe_ because: ....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm from St. Louis and I'm having a hard time cooborating this. Called my sister, hopefully she can find out something.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alright, I found out that this was from something called Midwest Rising Convergence and it happened on August 12-15th, 2011.Link to their site.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The video won't play now and says "private"...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I'm from St. Louis and I'm having a hard time cooborating this. Called my sister, hopefully she can find out something.

Beat you to it I called the branch. It was a falsely reported event by the source.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yeah I sort of saw the hoax bin coming from a mile away.

link   
I cant find anything either. I would think this would be all over the news. This does smell fishy.

I still stand by my post though.

link   

Originally posted by gsmith524
Lucky for me I withdrew all of my money from both my BoA checking and Savings accounts, all but $15 and some change that's still there (still got 99% of it out)..I did that a couple weeks ago because I had planned on purchasing a motorcycle, but now I just have the money..I wonder what I should do with it in the mean time!

Buy goods. The kind you can eat that store for a long time. I am not a fan of the protests. I also don't believe that this is related. But this, if true. Is big. THIS is the kind of post that should have "THIS IS IT" plastered across the top of it.

I believe my local bank is solid. But, man, this is a reason to keep cash. But where to keep it? Safe deposit box. LOL could run into the same problems. In your home, what about fire or theft.

I am off to research because this worries me and has greater possibility to impact my life than the Occupy Melodrama.

And, BOA has been in the news lately for fees and troubles. But most of us haven't been watching them too closely the past few days. Been focused on the protests...coincidence?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This seems to show that something really did go down, just in August.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Figures some members would call this a hoax, and it also figure the B.O.A. would deny this. They do not want any bad publicity that is why they are denying it. Bet they Are also denying that a couple served a foreclosure on one of their banks for not paying them back fees which they had won.

Yuh deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, then saw this one

I had to sign up to comment on this and didnt read all 7 pages but,
I live in St. Louis where this video was taken. That building is not a bank. That building is an office building. My Dad worked there for years. Back when it was connected to the old Busch Stadium. They do things like make sure the atms are working and stuff like that. This is the wrong place to go and try and close an account. There are plenty BofA banks around St. Louis. There would be a better place for it instead of your little pony show.

for anyone thinking its not a hoax blah blah blah, yeah it is

Deny Stupid

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join