It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im bringing this thread back from the dead !!

anyone have anymore info on the tavistock institute to add to this?

BUMP

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

Several of my professors were the trainers who trained the leading trainers and heads of Tavistock, a LOT.

I didn't think a lot about it at the time. They were all competent, for sure.

I just thought of them as the top ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT consultancy organization.

Yeah, they were all more or less flaming liberals but I had not realized, at the time, that Tavistock was a major globalist org and tool.

Tavistock's origins etc . . . It all fits, now.

They certainly know what they are about . . . and they do it very well.

Their goals don't seem to be so benign, to me, any more.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
this is my first post so excuse me, but well I am not sure what to make of this but I did find one remaining post on this G-P website that that refers to tavistock. Its buried at the end of a post by a girl who thinks she was raised in some sort of a therapy cult affiliated with Tavistock. I don't know if links to external sites are okay but I wanted to say, I did find mention of Tavistock on that site. Not sure how credible the post was or how it managed to evade being removed?
edit on 18-12-2013 by Spantsa because: fixing typo

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is the thread, OP mentions Tavistock toward the end of post. I can't post a direct link but you can do some copy/paste if you are curious as the thread number is here ...forum1/message2388379/pg1.

Disinfo had an article about this very topic in September, but I digress. I don't want to slander any website, I merely find it interesting that they censor a word yet seem to have let it slip in this post.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bump.

Im here now because of all this. Pretty damn sure the site is a psyop. Anyone have any new info? I might, but I'm not confident in it yet.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join