It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this actually remote viewing? or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have never really believed in remote viewing or astral projection or any of that. Tho its always been some what interesting... Its like extreme day dreaming or something.. lol

But anyway I read a thread last night that had something to do with a warning about remote viewing and potential danger of it. I read that thread right before going to bed and as I lay there trying to go to sleep I was thinking about his thread and what he said he has seen. He was talking about seeing some alien things on the moon. So naturally I was thinking about the moon and imagining the moon.

Now is where the strange thing started. I have a fairly vivid imagination. I can see whatever I want. Hear orchestras in my head just whatever. But when I was thinking about the moon I started getting a headache and I felt like something was holding my head preventing my from turning it(in my mind that is). So I could "see the moon" in my mind but I was unable to turn my head to "see" anything else. I've never been inhibited about seeing anything I want in my mind, but this feeling was so strong I had to open my eyes and get away from it. As soon as I did that my head stopped hurting.

I get up and get a drink decide I don't want to think about that anymore so I direct my thoughts else where. After laying back down trying to go back to sleep I start thinking about a friend who was going through some things the day before and was pretty distraught about it. So their apartment comes to my mind and I'm like looking down from the ceiling and can "see" her from the corner of my eye yet I'm unable to turn my head again. That is when my head started hurting again.

So I decided to fight it this time. I'm like this is my mind I should be able to "look" at whatever I want. So I fight it and it is the weirdest feeling of something holding onto your head while inside your mind. My head started to hurt a little worse. Granted its not a bad headache Maybe the next step above mild discomfort but it wasn't what I felt when my eyes were open.

After struggling with it for a few moments I finally am able to "turn" my vision toward where my friend was laying on the couch the only thing tho was there was this robed person (like a brown hooded rob you would think of a druid or a monk or someone would were) was on one knee in front of the couch with his upper body laying over my friend. I closed in on it and it jumped up in like a surprise that i was there. Its face we human like but it covered in sharp ridges. it was somewhere between black and brown and its eyes were so sunken I couldn't see anything of them besides a slight glint off some light. I opened my eyes at this point because I have no idea where this though came from. My day dreams are usually more under my control than this. I know I wasn't asleep yet as I was still conscious of my head hurting and I kept opening my eyes and it would go away.

I laid there for a few minutes with my eyes open wondering what that was that I just imagined and where it came from. Also why my head was hurting but only when my eyes were closed. So I tried again. I closed my eyes and there that thing in the brown hooded robe stood right in front of my. I could feel my head being held in place but I knew now that I could free myself from it if I wanted to with a bit of a struggle. Nothing happened between me and this thing we just stared at each other. No noise no movement. I just "stood" there watching it trying to figure out how in the world I thought of such a thing. And why it was on my friend and not on the moon which I was thinking about first or in some other thought. I still have not figured out where it came from.

I finally just said in my mind "Go away" and it went away. I got up and got another glass of water laid back down just started thinking of what I had to do for the next day and fell asleep shortly after.

So I don't know what to think of this. I've never been unable to control exactly what I want to think of. The only time my thoughts run rampant is when I am actually sleeping and then I have really really vivid and strange dreams. But I can't believe I was dreaming about day dreaming. : /

edit on 26-9-2011 by Strave because: fixed word errors

edit on 26-9-2011 by Strave because: More word failures.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strave
Its like extreme day dreaming or something.. lol

Fantastic!

Can you teach me this?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Strave

Since you are strongly troubled by this, the first thing to do is to contact your friend. Exactly what you would communicate with him/her would depend upon the extent of your relationship.
Good luck in your investigations.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Definitely check with your friend and find if what you saw was accurate with the time you saw this. Then if it was, it give credence to the robed figure as well. I did this once, not seeing another figure, but checking with a friend whom I was attempting to help.

I was meditating one night and knew she was hurting with back pain, so I imaged her, and saw her on something soft, so I sent a strong message to lay on the floor, then I moved her spine in my mind. The next day, I contacted her and asked what happened at 8:30 and she told me she was on the couch and had this urge to lay on the floor that night which she never did, and then the pain subsided. Check it out.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't want to scare her... If I tell her I had a vision of her laying on her couch with a robed human like creature with a distorted face laying on top of her its going to freak her out.

The thing I want to know is why I couldn't control it like I am normally able to do. Why my head was hurting like I was straining myself. Why this would happen after I read a warning about remote viewing... Was it just psychosomatic? I usually don't succumb to such things.

Its just so strange I have never experienced anything like this before.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not remote viewing. Remote viewing follows specific protocol. It uses psychic abilities(that we all have) in a repeatable manner which gives it a more scientific flavor(Being able to repeat experiments is a key feature of science). So unless you are intentionally remote viewing...you can't really remote view. It would be some other psychic phenomenon, like astral projection or what not.
So you could've seen something psychically, but I can assure you it is not "remote viewing."

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have been searching for a while and this is the closest thing to what I saw that I can find. Just imagine this thing wearing a brown hooded robe and its face was more pointy... Like it had needles underneath its skin pushing out but unable to penetrate. Its mouth was never open either.

After seeing this picture I remembered something that happened to me a long time ago. Probably 6 or 7 years ago. I was in bed sleeping and I woke up rather violently like when you jolt yourself awake from a falling dream. My eyes opened and there no more than 2 inches from my face floating above me parellell to my body was this same creature. Only this time it just floated straight up into the darkness of where my ceiling was. This only lasted about one second.

I'm thinking about it more now tho I can't recall ever seeing it any other times besides what I have already described.

I am wondering if these are maybe some sort of Visions or I am seeing into the spiritual world and seeing demons or something. I do know that I was not scared in the slightest when I seen them. And both times they have fled from me when I was aware or told it to.

I am trying to kind of feel my friend out right now and see if this is something I think I could talk to her about. She has been kind of upset and I don't know what me telling her something like this might do to her.

So does anyone else have any thoughts ideas or suggestions?

edit on 26-9-2011 by Strave because: Figured out how to embed an image

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Strave

That sounds like astral projection my friend. I'm pretty sure it was not remote viewing. In addition to astral projection it sounds like you stumbled upon something you were not supposed to see and pissed something off. Kind of like if you just kicked the door in on someone that wasn't expecting you....understand what I'm saying?

That being you described, gives me the chills. You better get control over where you're going (astral projection) before you find yourself alone and knee deep in $h!t one night. This is coming from an experience I had where my 8 year old daughter at the time...(now she's 18) pulled me into her dream. We both woke up with the injuries we sustained from our travels so to speak. It was pretty freaky...we had a nasty fight with this thing and it picked us up and clanked our foreheads together. My daughter and I woke up with lumps on our foreheads the next morning. I said to her in a funny way "please stay out of other people's business next time or at least give me the heads up"

Be Careful out there

ETA
I'm not trying to scare you either...I'm just saying there are dimensions/entities etc., that most people do not understand. If I were you, I would talk to my friend about it. Maybe your friend actually asked for your help.
edit on 9/27/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by Strave

That sounds like astral projection my friend. I'm pretty sure it was not remote viewing. In addition to astral projection it sounds like you stumbled upon something you were not supposed to see and pissed something off. Kind of like if you just kicked the door in on someone that wasn't expecting you....understand what I'm saying?

That being you described, gives me the chills. You better get control over where you're going (astral projection) before you find yourself alone and knee deep in $h!t one night. This is coming from experience.

Be Careful out there

ETA
I'm not trying to scare you either...I'm just saying there are dimensions/entities etc., that most people do not understand.
edit on 9/26/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

So then what is astral projection vs remote viewing? and how can I do it without actually trying or knowing that I am. I mean I was just trying to go to sleep last night and was just thinking about the last thing I had done which was read that thread on the danger of remote viewing something your not supposed to....ironically.. lol

And what is that thing and why was it on top of my friend... and why was it floating above me while I was sleeping several years ago? Tho thinking about it I don't know if it was identical... I only remember seeing a face when it was hovering over me.. And it was dark so I could not really tell what color it was I just remember the same pointy disfigured humanoid like face. I didn't see a robe or couldn't make out its body at all.. I just knew it had a body... that and it shot straight up into the air so fast its like only a one second movie.

Also how can something that "isn't there" or is only there when I "project" cause me harm.. Like I said I have no fear of it. I don't want to be its friend by any means but it has ran from me twice. And might you go into your "experience" in a little greater detail?

And could this have anything to do with me just sometimes randomly knowing things? Like occasionally someone will call me and Ill already know what they want, if its an answer I will just blurt it out instead of hello and freak them out. I also can pick out pregnant women. Twice even before they knew they were pregnant. I can see colors on people... well not see per say more like feel their color. And I am not 100% sure what those colors even mean. For example a pastor that I know everyone loves and trusts him. He "seems Godly" as far as a man can I suppose his color is even white(I suppose that is good?) The only thing tho is his white has black splotches on it... and no not really splotches more like shadows almost. I don't know what it means or to make of it but I do not trust that man at all. It makes me feel horrible he has done nothing to make feel ill or distrusting of him its just what I feel around him. Color is the only way I can describe it...

I gotta be honest tho I really don't believe in all this stuff.. astral projection... psychics... I've just always attributed me "knowing" things to keen observation skills and a increased ability to "put 2 and 2 together". But there are a lot of times where I struggle to meet that explanation.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Strave

That being you described, gives me the chills. You better get control over where you're going (astral projection) before you find yourself alone and knee deep in $h!t one night. This is coming from experience.

Be Careful out there

ETA
I'm not trying to scare you either...I'm just saying there are dimensions/entities etc., that most people do not understand.

So then what is astral projection vs remote viewing? and how can I do it without actually trying or knowing that I am. I mean I was just trying to go to sleep last night and was just thinking about the last thing I had done which was read that thread on the danger of remote viewing something your not supposed to....ironically.. lol

As far as I understand "Remote Viewing", it is an intentional act. The intention lies with the "viewer". Your purpose as a remote viewer would be to seek out certain "things/objects/people and/or places, etc.". As for how can you achieve "remote viewing", I have no idea as I have never tried and do not ever want to. It sounds freaky and imo, an act of infringement. If you had read something in particular the night before, maybe that could explain why you had your experience, which like I stated, IMHO, sounds like astral projection.

And what is that thing and why was it on top of my friend... and why was it floating above me while I was sleeping several years ago? Tho thinking about it I don't know if it was identical... I only remember seeing a face when it was hovering over me.. And it was dark so I could not really tell what color it was I just remember the same pointy disfigured humanoid like face. I didn't see a robe or couldn't make out its body at all.. I just knew it had a body... that and it shot straight up into the air so fast its like only a one second movie.

The thing that was ontop of your friend....I have no clue. The reason it may have paid you a visit could have possibly been because you "infringed"...I honestly can't say, just speculating. If I were in your shoes however, I would stop while the "gettin's good" with this thing. Especially if you don't know what it is or where it originated...let alone its business with your friend.

Also how can something that "isn't there" or is only there when I "project" cause me harm.. Like I said I have no fear of it. I don't want to be its friend by any means but it has ran from me twice. And might you go into your "experience" in a little greater detail?

Ahhhh...the million dollar question
It is definitely there. You encountered it right? Do you think you need psychological/psychiatric help? I'm not trying to insult you by any means but, either you're whacked out or you saw something. I'm leaning towards you saw something.

I can tell you of two experiences that included one (1) physical realities and (2) interactions with another person. The first experience was being called into my daughters dream by my daughter who was eight (8) years old at the time to help defend her against something (I still don't know what this monster like thing was). All I know is I projected myself (almost seemed by force) into wherever my daughter was. I remember looking at her little body fighting something that appeared to be 100 times larger than her. We together defeated this thing/entity only after having our foreheads clanked together. When we woke up that morning we (my daughter and I) both had huge lumps on our foreheads. We looked at each other in shock but didn't say anything as the rest of our family was near. After breakfast, she said to me "Mommy, I thought I had a bad dream"...and I replied "I did too". Later that day after I picked her up from school we discussed the "dream" and realized we were in fact somewhere together fighting something. So, with that said...i realized that my daughter could Astral Project...I already knew I could. We later laughed together although we both knew exactly what had happened. Today we still go through the same dreamlike/astral projections together. She's now 18 and about 3500 miles away from me in college. The difference in her and me is, she somehow learned/knows how to call me into her dreams/astral projections at will. I don't know how she does it. I asked her before how she does it and she just said "I dunno...I just can".

Con't on next post...

edit on 9/29/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Strave

Be Careful out there

ETA

Con't...The other experience I had was similar to yours as far as reading something the night I fell asleep. I had just completed the Egyptian Book of the Dead. All I know is that I was falling in complete darkness when I remember jumping into the air in my sleep (or at least I thought I was sleeping). My hubby was awaken by my movement and witnessed what happened next. I floated about a foot off the bed and ended up about 8-9 feet away from the bed in one float/act or whatever you want to call it, against the wall hugging the wall for dear life. I opened my eyes and realized I was up against the wall as if I were on a ledge with no room to move. My husband was looking at me with his mouth wide open and said "WTF just happened...how did you do that"? I replied, "Do what"? He said, "you were just lying here sleeping, then you floated off of the bed, disappeared and ended up over there within a second".

I can not explain this. I do not know how I do this....it just happens. This was the first time I had ever in my life had this happen to my recollection. Now, it seems like I just involuntarily go places in my sleep(Astral Project). I can recall faces, names, places, smells, colors...just about anything I saw on my "travels". If I "visit" someone/something familar, I can tell them exactly what was taking place and/or any details they want to know. However, I do not know how to control it or activate it...it just happens. It is very real my friend. I have been in some very unfavorable circumstances and it's not always a cool experience. As a matter of fact, rarely is it enjoyable for me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Strave

Be Careful out there

ETA

And could this have anything to do with me just sometimes randomly knowing things? Like occasionally someone will call me and Ill already know what they want, if its an answer I will just blurt it out instead of hello and freak them out. I also can pick out pregnant women. Twice even before they knew they were pregnant. I can see colors on people... well not see per say more like feel their color. And I am not 100% sure what those colors even mean. For example a pastor that I know everyone loves and trusts him. He "seems Godly" as far as a man can I suppose his color is even white(I suppose that is good?) The only thing tho is his white has black splotches on it... and no not really splotches more like shadows almost. I don't know what it means or to make of it but I do not trust that man at all. It makes me feel horrible he has done nothing to make feel ill or distrusting of him its just what I feel around him. Color is the only way I can describe it...

Yes, your experience with Astral Projection will ALWAYS allow you to wake up knowing something you had no knowledge of prior to your experience. I ALWAYS wake up knowing something I didn't know before my experience. Sometimes as you progress with your experiences, you may find yourself doing what many refer to as day dreaming, when in fact you're totally gone away (astral projecting). Even if only it seems like a split second in your reality, it may actually be much much longer in another reality/dimension. You may frequently visit yourself (in your reality you would associate this with instinct because you have already been made aware). I know this all sounds kind of cooky...but, I'm not the only one that has these experiences and neither are you. I have just never tried to hone in on it so too speak. Also, you may want to check with family memebers...I bet your abilities runs in your family. On one side or the other.

I gotta be honest tho I really don't believe in all this stuff.. astral projection... psychics... I've just always attributed me "knowing" things to keen observation skills and a increased ability to "put 2 and 2 together". But there are a lot of times where I struggle to meet that explanation.

Believe it friend, because you are living it. You can put 2 & 2 together because you have a greater relationship with yourself in other dimensions. It also sounds like something else has taken notice of this and has now made you a target. I know you're not afraid, at least you shouldn't be, but I would still be very cautious and intentionally learn from yourself in the other dimension how to protect yourself. Don't worry about intentionally reaching out...you will come to you.

A word of advice...let go of your concept of time as it will only hinder your natural progression. Hope I have helped a little.

top topics

join