It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on China telling US not to veto a new Palestine state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm thinking the US should go along with China and let it pass. Then Israel will go to war stating they will not accept a return to prewar status of indefensible land positions. Since the war card is out, they can use their nukes to take care of bordering countries more permanently. With Iran nuked as well, the US can blame China for everything and refuse to pay back all debts owed in retaliation and get other countries to refuse debt repayments as well. In fact if the US has that missile defense going well, the war could escalate a great deal, after all we will be in the middle of a nuclear WWIII and disputes will be settled by brute force at that time if rules are broken and they likely will be. Of course the end result may be wondering how long we need to stay in fall out shelters if you have any. India can go ahead and nuke Pakistan, the US and China could even go at it a bit. Russia will take advantage of any opportunities they see while everyone else is busy getting grievances settled. hmmm, I don't have any fall out shelter, I think this is a bad plan. Now I wonder if China has been putting a lot of money into underground cities, they may see an angle I hadn't thought about. Dominance by being the ones to survive the fallout.

Since I don't have any fall out shelter, I prefer the US to veto the new state. Plus if the UN goes ahead with this vote and the US has to veto it, I think the UN should be kicked out of the US and the US should refuse to support the UN anymore. This is the least I can do to show my support against a Palestine state after their celebrations during 9-11.
edit on 25/9/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
nuke this nuke that why is everyone so fixated with nuclear weapons. israel would be signing its own death sentence if it dropped a bomb right next to itself. nuclear fallout is not a fun thing. i see these statements all the time. i advise people to look up what mutually assured destruction is. if we didnt blow the planet apart in the cold war it probably wont happy now either

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WTF? You're advocating nuclear war just so you don't have to pay your debts back?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What celebrations are you talking about? I saw a video or two of celebrating Palestinians. Later, it was reported, right here on ATS, as I recall, that these videos were of something else that happened, long before 9/11.

No matter. I suppose if I was a Palestinian, I might just have celebrated, too, since the U.S. has been, historically, a strong supporter of Israel.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

The Palestinians or many of them were out on the streets celebrating 9-11 right after that happened. I remember that even if some people attempt to deny it years later.

As far as someone claiming nukes will take care of the debt, I think they are making something out of something I did not say. I was implying war could result which could lead to nuclear war if the UN tries to enforce a new state by taking territory away from Israel. I guess if international trade was still going on after a nuclear war started, then the US might repay some debts but this thread was a rant on when we could just forget repaying the debt if the shtf and WWIII started. I'm ok with the US kicking the UN to the curb and out of this country regardless.

Why are some people so fixated on mutual assured destruction? I read official US government literature over a decade ago stating that many thought we could have limited nuclear wars. Granted I might have trouble finding this literature now but a few nukes won't be the end of the world. Once some small countries have nukes and a dictator doesn't care, they will be used in my opinion. Besides anytime you start talking WWIII and Israel, you should know that Israel I believe has a policy to take out all their enemies if they die. Of course conventional weapons would be a first choice before resorting to nukes. Why start a war when we don't need to? The UN is supposed to prevent wars I thought, not start them.
edit on 25/9/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join