It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair Robertson's predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hi there, I have used the search tool to see if I could find any stories about this guy Blair Robertson's prediciton web site but couldnt find any so apoloies if this has been posted before.

Whilst I was mooching around another site that I frequent ( non conspiracy, site) I happened to find a post by a member talking about this guy, from what I can see he makes predicitions every week or so and posts them up reguarly. Now I have not yet trawled through his whole site , but thought I would post the link to it here should anyone be interested.
blairrobertson.com...

If afte reading through his site it turns out to be total waste of space please dont shoot the mesenger, as I am only posting this incase any one else is interesed.

Thanks

edit on 14-9-2011 by serendipity59 because: crap spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipity59

He predicted the NZ All Blacks will win the RWC.....of course I already knew that
........so he's ok in my books!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Nearly all of his predictions are wrong..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yea,
We are not going to win the world cup.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was on Blair Robertson's blog site, only to be abused ridiculed,harassed,bullied, and made fun of, by him and his goonies!. I made a comment concerning his predictions about earthquakes( which is about all he does and obviously gets a kick out it) stating, that if he was gonna make predictions about natural disasters, then he really needs to be 100% sure that his vision is accurate before he posts. As it scares a lot of ppl unnecessarily who are already are under a lot of stress in their lives.I also commented on other things which did not come to pass concerning earthquakes ect. This guy charges $1500.00 a reading!, and only two of his so called predictions have come to pass on his sight. The others are just vague and did not happen at all. Blair is an extremely good mentalist, who works from ego, and rips of ppl with his mentalist skills. His sight needs to be shut down, and he needs to be held accountable for all the pain and suffering that he has caused ppl. Guys he's a fake!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by serendipity59

your absolutely right it is a total waist of time, as he is a master mentalist and trickster!.

top topics

join