It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were you doing on 911?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I can't condemn your statement and I cannot condone it, you sir are special. In a sense I agree with you but as for the rest of what you say, it goes out the bloody window.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Mate, you check!!
Melbourne time it was late evening..
You said you saw the plane hit..
Check the time yourself, I was watching it to and it wasn't early morning...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

dont really want to get involved in all this 9/11 hype but ,yeah it was about 10 or 11 at night AEST .
I think you might have been watching the instant replay

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

???

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Yes, the SECOND plane impacted just after 11pm Melbourne time..

And Dr Expired was having breakfast???

And he calls me a troll.

He'd make a lousy spy.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

sometimes bluntness can help

we could spend 100 years being compasionate to the people who cant see the truth

or we can, get up, stand up and fight for our rights!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

was early morning

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

You know I have just pinched myself really F***** hard ...and I cannot explain any of this

Yeah the explosions were in the morning in the USA, so yes ..what the Back in Black Member says is on the money.

But I watched the second tower go down at approx 10am Melbourne time ,,,they didn't giv eany indication it was delayed coverage........GET IT FOLKS.

Yeah I am ignorant and aplogise 100% to back in black.....Iam wrong..but cant figure out why it was broadcast as Live...the Jewish radio guy...said if you can see the TV images on TV now, the whole thing was broadcast as live.

OK sorry .

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

im australian and i saw it 'live' early morning around 7-9

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

was early morning

Really??

9:03 AM: Flight 175 crashes into the south WTC tower. [23 minutes after NORAD notified, 43 minutes after air traffic control lost contact with pilots][New York Times, 9/12/01, CNN, 9/12/01]

www.wanttoknow.info...

New York (U.S.A. - New York) Tuesday, 11 September 2001 at 9:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Tuesday, 11 September 2001 at 11:00:00 PM EST UTC+10 hours

www.timeanddate.com...

Looks like 11pm to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I remember like it was yesterday I was in 6th grade and the time was around 8:30 am in my English class, right after the bell we were assigned to do the work on the chalk board, a couple of minutes later our principal was on the intercom saying "the Twin Tower is burning" ect. Now our teacher was telling us to go up stairs to the computer room to see the Twin Tower burning on TV. Next thing you know we seen a plane hit the North Tower and everyone was disturbed and confused on what they just seen, except for me I pretty much thought that this was very obvious that this was all staged, from that day I started reseaching on 9/11, John Lear Moon Landing, UFO's, Lou Baldin - A day with an extraterrestrial, Jim Marrs, William Cooper ect

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

That's BIG and stared.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

hmm strange
could of sworn it was earlier
but must of been just reports at 9 then yeah i remember watching the video later

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I was ill and was having one of the few sick days that I've had off work in 17 years. I remember my partner at the time bringin me some lunch up to bed as it was early/mid afternoon in Uk and I was moaning on about how lousy I felt andfeeling really sorry for myself. She told me to turn the TV on and I just remember laying glued to the coverage,not quite believing what was going on,even at that point something didnt feel right about the whole thing. It put my man flu into perspective though, I really felt for the guys who lost their lives that day and the others that had to risk life and limb saving people,and more than anything for those who had relatives or loved ones in New York who they couldnt get in touch with and were left(some of them for days) not knowing one way or the other if they were injured,dead or missing!! One of the above posts mentons the fact that we all can recall what we were doing and where we were on that day and I think that speaks volumes about the effect it had on people. I just wonder if the Bush administration and/or the top brass in the military and crime agencies orchestrated this, or were in anyway compliant,whether they feel any remorse or guilt or realised at the time the enormity of their actions!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

No worries mate...its all about the truth...and I stuffed up.

And its big of you to reply in such a manner.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: added sentiment

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join