It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-2-11 Plane Crashes into Empire State Building? Possible fake, anyone know whats going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The video looks fake but you can't really fake an ambulance being stopped in front of the building. What's going on? If this was real wouldn't CNN be reporting it?

The smoke from the building looks like it could have been keyed in in after effects does anyone know for sure though?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
nice fake comments on the video

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Very fake. for many reasons.

Biggest of all. Zero panic. zero sirens.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Retikx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Fake

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just LOL at the youtube comments!

If people can be easily fooled by a fake video, makes you wonder how many times they have duped by the mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Two unrelated events. The emergency services are there for an event unconnected to the Empire State building. Take a look at the lights on the building at night in the following video? How do you think that the lights would look like on a poor resolution video in foggy or damp conditions?

TJ
edit on 2-9-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If only people would scrutinise the images they see on TV in the same way.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Here are some effects of misty or foggy conditions involving the Empire State Building. All it takes is a bit of mist around the top of the building for the lights to reflect and bloom. In the video it gives that effect of smoke or fire.

www.redbubble.com...

www.lodgephoto.com...

blog.rizzif.com...

www.camvista.com...

TJ

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Actually a Bomber did crash into the Empire State Building..............but it was in 1945.

B-25 Crashes into Empire State Building

And it didn't fall down.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Actually a Bomber did crash into the Empire State Building..............but it was in 1945.

B-25 Crashes into Empire State Building

And it didn't fall down.

You beat me to it..

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Beacuse it was constructed with steel girders throughout the building not just on the outer apron. Its not a big open floor plan like the WTC was. Your comment was completely offbase.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

My comment was off-topic, but it wasn't off base. There are already plenty of threads to discuss that.

I happen to have a degree in engineering, and I happen to have been through the entire NTSB report. Search out NTSB and GetReadyAlready to view my dissection of their report.

In this thread, it was just meant as a little humor. I don't want it to derail, although it doesn't seem there is anything here to derail.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just got home from class. This is definitly a fake by now. Obviously if it was real it would be all over CNN. I should have known.

I hope nobody panicked while I was in class.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

The video looks fake but you can't really fake an ambulance being stopped in front of the building. What's going on? If this was real wouldn't CNN be reporting it?

The smoke from the building looks like it could have been keyed in in after effects does anyone know for sure though?

Fake.......but it did get hit in...i think it was he 50`s ?? i`m not sure i`m a bit rusty on the subject, but after the accident when a plane hit the empire state building, guess what happened with the blueprints for the world trade center ............... they were built to withstand a plane crash
....... isnt that weird. FACT dudes , look it up.

i just read that dudes reply up there ^^^^^^
edit on 2-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If it was real, every news channel on network tv would have had nothing but this on, all schools and teachers etc would have announced it, unless you live in a cave, it'd be impossible to not know about it the second it happened if not sooner

join