It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what personality type are you? Find out in this tread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have taken this several times, and consistently get ENTJ.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
INTJ - usually around the same result (get this test a lot, army/uni)
It is an interesting test, and I think the results should be considered more in society.
Clearly, not everyone is the same.
Not sure, how I fit the bunch though: Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
INTJ

moderately expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

INTJ

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than one to two percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency -- any waste of human and material resources -- they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

Sounds just like me!!

<< 1   >>

join