It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think WhispersintheDark knew what they were talking about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If you didn't know about the whole WITD, the story goes something like - On 08/04/03 WITD posts a prophesy about something going to happen, the next day the prophesy pretty much came true.

Chaos on Capital Hill. The football has been replaced by a dummy for the dummy. Doves are fighting but hawks are regrouping. The commander-in-chief takes a little time off. A trip. Out-of-the-hill. Just like before 9-11. Who has the football? Why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then SkepticOverlord pretty much cleared it as a hoax saying that he was a hacker and found an exploit.

"Who" is still unkown. It's clear that "he" was well-versed in all things ATS, as well as one or two obscure intel details that helped his "credibility". But in the end, he was nothing more than a script kidding taking advantage of exploits in an old version of XMB 1.6 still on the server at the time.

Hoax or not/ Hacked the old system or was an actual insider - This guys prophesies being made years ago actually adds up still to this day.

here's a whisper: Follow The Money Whispers of global strife are misdirections. The intent of the plans for the future one-state world are in reality financially based. Watch the maneuvers of those with significant funding. Old money matters little anymore. Watch the people with new money. The balance is shifting from old/banking to new/technology. Why? Because technology controls the flow of money. And banks are now the slave to technology.

I dunno..was going through some stuff and found the whole subject pretty interesting..
edit on 23-8-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've looked through it too. But if you notice, the one prophetic statement was direct, the latter was vague. Anyone with insight into the finance or business could have made the other statement.

Yes, tech has brought about how many new billionaires? Read a few books and you will see the politics between "new" and "old" money.

No revelations there.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I love it. Conspiracies within conspiracies on a conspiracy site. The court of public opinion is increasingly changing venues from the main stream media to the high tech media of the Internet. Only a fool would disagree that the tools of the propagandists are not being used in the new media.

As ATS grows in membership and stature it must be seen as a tool. To what degree is anybody's guess. My evidence is of course anecdotal but I have made numerous charges nevertheless. I suggested that ATS had been hacked when I noticed a sudden jump in posts by "dyed in the wool, knee jerk skeptics" with joined dates on 2008.

It would be easy enough to find out but I was dismissed. I find the admission of a breach interesting. The hacker's claim that the chaos is being fomented by money changers fits very well with the history of banking thread penned by Agarta.

This is juicy. I feel like I am watching history unfold before my very eyes. There seems to be a global battle occurring between the powers that were and the BRIC alliance lead by china. I predict a new currency with Chinese characters being distributed in the united states within one year.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
all his stuff is so coded, that i dont really wanna look into much more.
sounds like the the stuff JLL was posting. nonsense

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
And here I thought you were talking about the song "whispers in the dark".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

period goes inside the quotation mark ;-)

in general i would agree that these are fairly vague--and as far as prophecies go, seems like about the same conclusion most people would have reached at the time if they were paying attention to the right sources.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have seen the same type of exploit used on another forum. Some guy fixed his registration date so it was in the future then he started a thread claiming he was communicating from the future

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They were full of it, you are able to edit, edits without it altering the date/time or showing it was edited.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Things that like to go bump

:-)

top topics

join