It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel OKs 277 new homes in West Bank settlement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Nice to see you calling me an idiot for not reading a link that you didn't even originally provide (in your reply to me). Read your previous post and you will see.

I agree Palestinians are Arabs. The Arabs living in Palestine do have a history. Claiming otherwise would mean they formed out of thin air, which we know is impossible. Does the fact that the Palestinian nation only came into existence in the late 60's change the fact that the Palestinians (as every other human does) have universal rights?

I read what they had to say. They were opposed to pulling out of the West Bank. However, they didn't say that building civillian settlements makes it safer. Please explain how building settlements makes Israel safer? They could simply do the same without the settlements. If Israel trully wants peace, then evacuate the settlements and don't let any Palestinians in the area where they were. Continue to keep them guarded without any civillians stationed there. Otherwise it is simply a plot to steal some land.

There were no Arabs in the world when Rome concurred the land of Israel

Once you start siting ancient history you are simply indicating desperation.

I really don't see how the fact that there are alot of Palestinians in Jordan detracts from having a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza.

So riddle me this (for the tenth time) Why didn't the so called Palestinians of the west bank demand an independent state when they were ruled by Jordan. Why didn't the so called palestinians of Gaza demand an independent stae when they where ruled by Egypt?

Because Palestinians seemingly prefer being ruled by other Arabs. However, while we are on the subject, I hope you do know that there was Palestinian guerrila actions taken against King Hussein. In fact in September 1970 Israel dettered Syrian intervention on the side of Palestinian guerrilla's against Jordan's King Hussein. Just a fun history fact.
edit on 18-8-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join