It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American police vehicles and American speaking police being reported in London.... And the video tha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I have a hard time believing why any ATSer would "star" the OP. No American Vehicles and no American voices were seen or presented in your OP.

Please change the title of your thread to make it less deceiving.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Being watched by Cameras in London 24/7.....it was a matter of time before they snapped.

Yeah, i heard you guys cant even take a crap without having a camera staring at you. Big Brother at work. You should tell your government that they dont need to hold your hands when you go to pee, youre big boys and girls now.
edit on 8-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: correction

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pynkfloid

We dont walk the streets with guns either. Not everywhere at least. The citizens being armed is proof it lowers the crime rate. Check this link out and tell me im lying.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

We dont walk the streets with guns either. Not everywhere at least. The citizens being armed is proof it lowers the crime rate. Check this link out and tell me im lying.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
reply to post by Xcathdra

Wait What?

No idea how you thought my sentences had to do with whether or not America aids another nation

So I'll say it again for you,

At least the Brits are doing something (rioting)... Americans do nothing (no rioting)

When was the last Riot in America? Katrina? LA Rodney King? Some small local town racial riot?

Americans don't riot, they flip channels.

edit on 7-8-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

LA is a small local town?

The uk learned how to riot from the Americans..

American riots make this seems like a piss bucket..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
reply to post by shauny

The guys not innocent but what should I say, a drug dealer who owns tottenham as his gettho. Yea he sells his drugs there, gets shot by the police and becomes a reason for chavs and unemployed immigrants to start looting and pillaging from nearby neighbor hoods. end of. I live in London and this is the true story.

Deserved to die? well done you for thinking this. Makes you a LOT better than a rioter, right?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by shauny

I have a hard time believing why any ATSer would "star" the OP. No American Vehicles and no American voices were seen or presented in your OP.

Please change the title of your thread to make it less deceiving.

Cant.
I posted the info I had been given at the time I was given it. People have pointed out this is a UK police van. I have showed it to a ton of people, and nobody has seen it patrol the streets before.
I have no video of an american speaking police officers. The video I posted was an incident that happened to a young woman, that then caused a lot of trouble.

I said "sorry" a few pages back, if I was wrong.
I even got a HORRID pm from some idiot with no life.

Nobody died in the making of this thread.

People arguing over this and that, and I get abuse. Some of you need to look in the mirror to be fair.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

All the Americans do is flip the channel.

Yup and watch America Got Talent Scripted Show as always.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

If you have received a u2u from a member of ATS which was rude and offensive. Report it to the Moderators, if you let that member away with it they will continue to be offensive to others.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Yup, thats amer ican... Ol black n white

Nevermind its fixed

Thanks tho

edit on 7-8-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

Police cruisers are Blue and White in New York (and have been like that ever since I could remember)...And green for the Bridgeport police.

Because of the fact it's a black/white cruiser doesn't make it American.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by imasecretspy

Agreed, we Americans should be looting and burning businesses to help our economy recover. Awesome! If we burn down a business the insurance will pay for the reconstruction, that creates jobs...and I get a free flat screen! Great advice! That'll show 'em!

Hey government, if you can't control spending I'll loot and burn the Best Buy! Yeah, that'll show "the man."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No response to the original problem because I haven't looked into it that much BUT
wasn't there a cartoon piece from a newspaper with 2012 approaching that had a sketch for civil unrest ... I feel it coming!
ps. I'm on my phone so sorry for any misspellings

... what has happened may happen again, but faster, harder.
edit on 8-8-2011 by viber8 because: added newspaper cartoon

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well more of them have been brought out on the streets of London, to stop the rioting. Has been announced by the Met Police.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Training/globalization.

Sometimes you see Russians learning from Americans, or Americans in Israel, and sometimes Americans in England.

Proves that our way is the wrong way at least.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I just wanted to chip in with the fact that I was watching BBC news early this morning, and the helicopter based camera team filmed 10 of these trucks lined up one behind the other at the side of the road/street. With 2 other (different ) types at the back.

I have to say, having grown up with American TV Cops shows etc, these do look like the type of trucks that the Americans use, but a poster earlier stated that the Metropolitan Police now have some.... fair enough.... but why were ten of them parked up at the side of the road together and not out stopping the looters?

I'm intuitively suspicious about the whole 'London' senario at the mo. (that means no proof of anything) but I think this is somesort of cover/blanket event to distract attention from the Financial Market 'Collapse' that is happening 'in the background'....

Also just to mention... a HUGE sony distribution centre in Waltham Abbey (Essex) was set alight last night, in a quiet industrial estate, far from the Eastern side of London (half an hour away), and it was the only building touched in that area.... curious! "Speculation" = perhaps old stock that wasn't being sold due to recession etc, torched cos it's 'last seasons' colours, as an insurance job???
Who knows......

Ding Ding Round four?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join