It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 166
<< 163  164  165   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Hey thanks for the kind words

It looks like this may be the norm in the future......despite knowing the resources were stretched...we are still going to lose 16,000 constables

Hopefully....i dont know if thats really the right word but....hopefully they will attack the wealthy and important people next time. Maybe get down to Downing street and give them a taste.

Its ridiculous that they would even contemplate getting rid of huge numbers of our police force after the events that unfolded a couple of weeks ago.

I suppose the thing was, it didnt really effect the establishment/government...all they did was ruin their own run down communities. So why would they keep police, when they can spend that extra cash on killing people thousands of miles away. Destroying towns so they can use their contractors to rebuild them. (MP's who have construction companies etc)

They love wasting our taxes on murdering and pillaging other nations resources...makes them a #load of money in the process.

Im sure there are enough statutes nowadays that bring in revenue....dont need a policeman to give you a fine nowadays...oh i mean Fixed PENALTY Notice not FINE lol (only a court can issue a fine)

Stupid country
If i had the cash and could find somewhere better i would....but for now im stuck on this island and just have to accept im a second class citizen....oh sorry...im not a citizen im a Subject...who has no say in what my taxes are spent/wasted on

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They should be sent back. Most of these people are just in the UK to take advantage of the guilty Brits and parasitize off of the social welfare programs.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
An Alternative point of view !!

edit on 27-8-2011 by AboveTopZecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopZecret

You're part of the problem.

Facing back then..

Facing back then, they think they were brought up as slaves..Which they were not.

So,

let's use that as an excuse.

Why we are not here today.

Seriously??

I go to an all black school, and I am white.

Sick of hearing how bad you have it. When you do not. And were not brought up as slaves. So, get over yourselves.

**If you want to dwell about the past, that's your problem!!!!!!!!

***Why should others, have to suffer your belief?

*Not everybody acts like the past or believes the past.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Funny how the exact same number of police that were on the streets of London when the Looting was underway, is the exact same number that are going to get the sack. Just thought that was a little weird.

P.S. Cant believe this thread is still so active, when i left it had come down to base attacks on personality etc, good to see that got (sort of) stamped out, and your keeping it strong.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

WTF!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopZecret

WTF!!!

sorry, think I read something else and was trying to respond to it. Responded to either the wrong thread or the wrong person.

Sorry.

I was drinking. And, I was wrong. But, my statement stands true to the race card factor. Sick of hearing about it.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No problem bro

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Yea....is kinda weird they want to get rid of the exact number that finally brought order back to the streets.

Its all gone quiet now...the last thing i heard about the looters/rioting was JD sports lost £700,000 worth of stock lol.

Not much more about the sentencing of these lot, some got pretty harsh sentences. Well...they appeared harsh but in reality we know they wont serve anywhere as long as the Judge ordered, we arent called Soft Touch Britain for nothing haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by britchik
Just seen Tariq Jahan on TV - my god what a noble man - I wish I knew him personally. He is the father of one of the 3 young men killed by a car whilst protecting their property. A True Brit!

We need more sensible elders of the communities involved coming forward to calm the situation, it only takes one person to incite a riot, likewise it only takes one noble person to step forward and incite peace.

It appears that yoour "noble man" isn`t so noble. He has just been accused of breaking a man's jaw and knocking out two of his teeth in an alleged road rage incident.
www.bbc.co.uk...
Perhaps the English proverb "revenge is a dish best eaten cold" also holds for pakistanis.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is only the beginning of a very hard time for humanity. I hope peace and small government are restored.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

<< 163  164  165   >>

join