It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England May 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not normally one for the UFO forums, but got to be honest I saw something I can't really put into words back in May and have been looking constantly for people who had pictures of what I saw that day which could explain what I saw...however I've come to no conclusions....however I did come across this video today which I find intriguing. What's your take on this?

"http://alien-ufo-research.com/video-info/player.swf" width="520" height="370" bgcolor="000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="config=http://alien-ufo-research.com/video-info/news-videos/orange-ufo-england-670.xml&skin=http://alien-ufo-research.com/video-info/myskin .swf"> size="-1">More UFO Videos

...sorry It's the first time I've done this and can't seem to get the video on, its on this site, which might be a load of rubbish, but I'm open minded enough to hear peoples opinions.

alien-ufo-research.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The first light is quite odd because it just sits there, no aircraft (to my knowledge) can do that and the light itself looks massive. However, the second light looks like nothing more than a normal plane, the flashes of light are consistent with that of a normal plane and also the speed. The first orange light is of more importance in this video - I have no idea what it is or what it could be and the video looks legitimate as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

yeah thats what I liked about it. no silly x-files or dramatic music over the top makes quite a big diffrence lol

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Haha, I love the fact this was filmed on a farm, all it needs is a few cows in the shot and bingo, cattle mutilation central!

On a serious note, at first this could easily be dismissed as commercial aircraft flying towards the camera with their headlights on. The reason for one appearing out of nowhere could be cloud coverage. However, when they are moving away from the camera it's a different story, one which I can’t easily explain. From Lanterns to Orb Lightning, all light based ufo videos get the same response - simply because they can not physically be identified.

Perception is a tricky thing to understand so I’d hope a member will contribute their knowledge on this and give a rational explanation.

edit on 5/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Cool video! Unfortunately I don't think anyone will be able to "explain what they are" .....besides being a UFO.

I have seen Chinese lanterns before and for the most part they look like what is in the video. I wouldn't have been able to tell if I didn't have my binoculars....luckily I had them and when I looked I could see the flame.

But the UFOs in the OPs video do indicate that they are NOT Chinese lanterns IMO... since the one that appeared out of no where and the other that was blinking at one point.

I forget the ladies name..(I will come back and post it when I get home) but in my last issue of UFO magazine she had an article in which she and her husband came out in 2003 and shared there story of the Phoenix Lights. They are an upper middle class couple who live in the hills outside of the city. Basically she describes in detail her and her husbands sighting of "Orange Orbs" right outside their house several days before the mass sighting of the "Phoenix Lights."

It was a really cool story and she seemed very genuine.

I have had several UFO sightings but only one was an Orange Orb..... It was in 2010 on the 4th of July during everyones fireworks. (just have to trust me....it was NOT a firework) My sister and I watched it for a few minutes before it disappeared.

Either way.....looks to me like you saw some genuine UFOs.
edit on 5-8-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

edit on 5-8-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
RECENT UFO SIGHTING - BBC

Check out the link above. Just saw it online. Very interesting.

top topics

join