It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Wintry Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi all. This is my first thread(so be nice.) So, a couple days ago (two (three now actually, lol) nights ago), I had this dream. But, I wanna mention this feeling of coldness (maybe emptiness or dread, it’s hard to describe) that was ever-present in my dream.

In the dream, I was in my living room. I remember someone knocking at the door and walking towards it and opening it.

It was my older brother, but…he looked older than he does now. He looked older; the lines on his face were more pronounced. (He also had a bag.) He asked for the truck keys (I live in a Indian reservation, in Canada. Basically a small-town.) Before handing him the keys, I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to the airport.

At this point I remember hearing something. It was, like an engine. I stepped outside and stopped. The ground was vibrating. There’s really no other way to describe it.

At this point I remember thinking, “Oh no, it’s happening.” And this feeling of desperation and dread filled me.

My little sister, who in my dream, seemed a couple years older than what she is now. She tugged on my arm and said, “, what’s happening?” in a panicked tone. The way she sounded, just so, frightened.

My other younger sister (who older than my other little sister), asked the same question in a panicked tone.

I grabbed my little sister’s hands and brought to them our couch and made them sit down. I looked towards the door and saw that my brother was looking outside, his fists were clenched. He had this look in his eye. It’s hard to describe, it was determined(?).

My eyes shifted towards the outside; it was snowing. “Snowing? In the middle of August?” I thought. At first it was just a little snow; in a matter of seconds, the seemingly innocent snowfall turned into a fierce blizzard. It was unreal how fast it happened. And the temperature started drop.

My brother started cursing and attempted to shut the door. A gust of wind forced the door open again before he could fully shut it. The wind was vicious; it felt like a thousand sharp needles were clawing at my skin. I remember seeing my little brother struggling to make his way to the entrance of our house. It was so cold.

(Wow, I almost forgot this part.)

My dream changes briefly: I remember going on ATS, and making a thread titled, “I was right.” I posted links to the Weather Network, it said that there was a blizzard warning. Someone posted that I was hoaxing. I remember becoming so irritated because of said poster. I posted that I was going put some pictures up, and a video.

At this point everything turned black. I remember thinking that people were coming to our home because it was warm (we have a woodstove in our basement.) I saw brief flash faces of various people from our small town.

And that was my dream.

I think my brother was going to the airport because he was drafted into the military. In my dream I felt somehow that the blizzard was like, some kind of an attack. From who? I don’t know. Everyone in my dreamed seemed older. Even me, I felt taller (lol.)

After having this dream I haven’t been feeling well; like drained (my arms and legs feel so heavy, and not to mention this headache.) Of course that’s probably just a coincidence.

Anyways I felt that I should post this. If you’re wondering what took me so long, well. I’m a procrastinator. That’s why. Oh yeah, you can thank my lame writing skills on the way described my dream, I described it as I would if I were writing a story.

If this is some kind of “glimpse of the future,” it’s probably three or four years ahead, judging by how older my siblings are. I’m not claiming that it is though.

Right, now that’s done. I’m hoping that the awesome people of ATS, will give me there interpretations of my odd dream, as well as their input and you know(I’m tired, lol.)

eta: Or maybe my dream was predicting the beginning of the next iceage.

J/k, we all know it'd take a lot longer than it did in my dream.

edit on 4-8-2011 by xawesomepants because:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sounds like the old Viking prophecy about the endtimes from Scandinavian mythology where we will have 3 years of wolf age(unrest across the world) followed by 3 years of "Fimbul winter", that means eternal winter when the sun shuts down and there will be massive snowfalls. Finally Ragnarok(Jugdment Day) arrives with a boom and everything changes again, good people will make it and bad people will be weeded out.

Only the girl "Lif" and the boy "Liftrase" will make it into the new world. And if you look around in the world today there is just one global spiritual practice of mind and body with a Master called "Li", Li Hongzhi that is - Falun Dafa is his cultivation school that has been released to help people during the endtimes. And the city of Falun is situated in Scandinavia, hence the connection to the Viking prophecy.... This has all been planned since ages and it is soon about to start happening I believe.

Remember to follow Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life and remember that Falun Dafa is good - just my two cents of advice to people who want to survive.

Just my understanding at my wisdom level.

new topics

join