It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much More Are You Willing To Take?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
what do you propose we do???
pick up arms and start shooting at our sons and daughters who's only flaw is that they took a gov't job to protect the nation??
maybe we should all just stop working, and well, we can deprive them of their revenues that way...but then alot of us ain't gonna make it too long using that approach, we could only go a week, if that without embedding hunger or homelessness into our future... maybe we should all stop working and head to washington, anyway we can, by plane, by car, by foot if necessary, a great exodus from the four corners of this country, to washington, and we can all park ourselves outside of the white house and capitol building and show the fools that we've had so much we are willing to starve to death in front of their eyes!!

just what are you willing to do???

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is the main reason I got out of the revolution game. It's just that, a game. People are not serious about revolution because they think in peaceful terms having been a relatively peaceful (domestically) people for so long.

Do you know how to fire a gun? Well?
Do you own one or more?
Do you know how to make bombs and set them off?
Are you willing to have your face plastered on the news as a terrorist?
Are you willing to destroy property or potentially kill real people?

While killing (intentionally at least) might not be needed, at the very least property damage is to let them know there are people that are serious. Why, if one is serious, would you discuss it in the open on the internet or on the phone or any other way that could easily be tracked?

If you are serious about doing something, then keep it to yourself and act lest you be trampled. I do not have any intention of fighting the government, revolting, or putting my family at risk in any way.

I hope people enjoy this sort of verbal masturbation, cause that's really all it is.

Peace
KJ

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Don't keep feeding the beast.
Stop using credit cards and bank accounts as much as possible. Grow your own food as much as you can. Stay far away from big chain stores, don't buy Chinese trash - there is a lot of stuff you can do. And if enough of us do it, they will notice.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

the beast will always make sure that enough of the people are content and profiting by their system. at least till the trap is set down good and they know there is no escape....
which, well, could be now...but...
one thing is for sure, they aren't gonna let enough people be too unhappy that it will cause them to act till they are ready to spring the trap!!

I've been doing something similar to what you are suggestion for about a decade, and well, been trying to get others to follow along, guess what, at first, I think people thought I was just nuts, everything was fine...for them!!
well, ya, there's more taking action now than then, but still....
there's too many who are reaping nice rewards from the system we have now, why are they gonna do anything to bring it down???

edit on 30-7-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by isitjustme

Any action that would include reducing a dependency to government is a step in the right direction. You can send a very loud message to the government by simply not participating in their entitlement handout schemes.

It doesn't have to be a ME-type street protest.
Those can be manipulated.

A quiet, determined protest against their draconian rule would be much more effective, plus you would NOT be playing by their rules.

The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison are expecting a "revolution of the masses", and have set up "the game" beforehand, what do you think all that crowd control tech [using microwaves on people FFS!] and the increasing brutality exhibited by the enforcer class at protests and such is happening for no reason?

nope those are practice runs. that they dare do this stuff as openly as they do is a sad testament to a lack of self respect.

no folks, the armed rebellion is not gonna work.
1st thing the enemy will do, is maneuver the violence into a civil/race war.
not somewhere most people wanna go IMO.

you have to act individually. any group can and will be infiltrated.

however you can protest John Galt style, keep your production for you and yours, and for fair trade with like minded individuals, nothing for government parasites, period starve the beast and kill it with a thousand cuts.

or if you're more adventurous/suicidal/willing to go all the way,

you could form a 5-man Invisibles Cell* and have at it.

*[read Grant Morrison The Invisibles for details]

attacking an entrenched power is foolish.

an indirect approach is called for.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join