It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Existence on the World, Such as it is....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

At last, a thread from you on the subject of your experiences.
I have always been intrigued by your insightful posts. I have been waiting for some time.

You are one of the few ATS members who describes a state of being that I can personally relate to.

Thank you for the thread. And the you tube video. S&F. Maya27. X

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

One of the greatest psychics of our time was a man who healed people. His readings are documented. He so much as told us where we came from and explained in detail what his psychic mind lead him to believe. Edgar Cayce helped thousands and it eventually took its tole on his body. Most of our intuitive brothers and sisters believe in the man, Jesus. Cayce has some good information in regards to Jesus's works on Earth. Even Buddha and Mohammed spoke of him.

My father who left the ministry after thirty years of being a Methodist Minister does not believe much of what he taught, however he believes in Jesus and his works on Earth.

I am sorry your studies did not prove to you there was such a man and he did all the things people claim he did. I found proof. I have found many times over proof when I researched.

We tend to discredit others experience's unless we have them our self. I get that.

Here is some reading you may not have read. If interested .....check it out.

www.sowhataboutjesus.com...

www.webspawner.com...

www.tombofjesus.com...

I believe in all possibilities. What more can I say.
edit on 24-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I believe in all possibilities.

I do to, actually. I have learned a few things from living here on Earth though. Here are some of them:

1. Organized Religion was not devised for any moral reasons, but to control the hearts, souls and minds of the masses.

2. We are not alone in this universe. The universe is teaming with not just life, but advanced civilizations.

3. We are a great deal more than the bodies we occupy. We are eternal, and immortal. These bodies are like space suits for us to focus our experience within this 3d reality.

4. There is a secret or lost history of planet Earth, and there have been many civilizations that have come and gone on this planet before we came along.

5. There are those on, and off this planet who would use humanity as “batteries” or slaves.
The chains and bars of this prison are not visible, but they are chains of the mind and prisons of the soul.

6. The entity called “God” is beyond our limited linear brains and minds. The All That Is, The Prime Creator, First Source, are all names for The Great Mystery. Those involved in esoteric studies soon find out that the adepts refer to “God” as "The Mysteries," realizing this concept cannot be fully comprehended by our limited
minds.

7. We are not victims. The New World Order, the Illuminati, the Shadow Government, can all bugger off, they have no power over us…ultimately their tools of control will fail.

8. The fake financial system, the fake church, the faulty educational system and the current understanding of physics will collapse when it is revealed to the masses that WE ARE NOT ALONE.

9. We are here to raise our individual vibrations out of fear and hate into love and courage, and by raising our individual selves, we raise the light quotient of the planet, and anchor light into our great Mother Earth (Gaia), thus assiting to usher in the New Age.
We are keepers of the frequency of light and love.

10. Life does not begin and end with this one. We have been here before, and we will be here again. Death is not an end, but a beginning, as is birth, they are connected. We are eternal.
These are not all of my "knowings", but the few that came to mind when writing this.

I love all of you, even those who hate me. I mean, the dark hearted ones need our love more than those who are already on our side, do they not? Love and forgiveness to all.

<< 1   >>

join