It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bankruptcy of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I will begin here with a little news of the day.

Treasury cash squeeze would wreak economic havoc

Abrupt cutoff of government spending would send economy into recession

Obama renews push for grand bargain on debt

Let's "set politics aside" and "do some tough stuff," Obama told reporters at a White House news conference. But "if Washington operates as usual and can't get anything done, let's at least avert Armageddon."

America’s Biggest Debt Crisis Not in D.C., But at Home

House GOP Takes New Tack in Debt Talks -- Schedules Vote on 'Cap, Cut and Balance' Pledge

Yes, even the BBC checks in, front page news:

Obama seeks end to debt showdown

DEBT.
We all seem to know, perhaps because they keep telling us, that we, collectively, owe the "debt." But has anyone considered to whom this debt is owned? I will tell you to whom. Bankers.

Two quotes from a man I greatly admire, A man who knew the dangers of central banking....
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
-Thomas Jefferson-

"Everything predicted by the enemies of banks, in the beginning, is now coming to pass. We are to be ruined now by the deluge of bank paper. It is cruel that such revolutions in private fortunes should be at the mercy of avaricious adventurers, who, instead of employing their capital, if any they have, in manufactures, commerce, and other useful pursuits, make it an instrument to burden all the interchanges of property with their swindling profits, profits which are the price of no useful industry of theirs."
-Thomas Jefferson-

HOW THE PEOPLE LOST CONTROL TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE Instead of the Constitutional method of creating our money and putting it into circulation, we now have an entirely unconstitutional system. This has resulted in almost disastrous conditions, as we shall see. Since our money was handled both legally and illegally before 1913, we shall consider only the years following 1913, since from that year on, ALL of our money has been created and issued by an illegal method that will eventually destroy the United States if it is not changed. Prior to 1913, America was a prosperous, powerful, and growing nation, at peace with its neighbors and the envy of the world. But - in December of 1913, Congress, with many members away for the Christmas holidays, passed what has since been known as the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT. (For the full story of how this infamous legislation was forced through our Congress, read The Creature from Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin or Conquest or Consent, by W. B. Vennard). Omitting the burdensome details, it simply authorized the establishment of a Federal Reserve Corporation, with a Board of Directors (The Federal Reserve Board) to run it, and the United States was divided into 12 Federal Reserve "Districts." This simple, but terrible, law completely removed from Congress the right to "create" money or to have any control over its "creation," and gave that function to the Federal Reserve Corporation. This was done with appropriate fanfare and propaganda that this would "remove money from politics" (they didn't say "and therefore from the people's control") and prevent "Boom and Bust" from hurting our citizens. The people were not told then, and most still do not know today, that the Federal Reserve Corporation is a private corporation controlled by bankers and therefore is operated for the financial gain of the bankers over the people rather than for the good of the people. The word "Federal" was used only to deceive the people.

Billions for the Bankers, Debt for the People The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America

It's true, we have all been sold down the proverbial river. Let me tell you all a story. I was 57 years old my last birthday, a true self made man, self educated and taught, master mechanic, engineer, machinist, and truck driver with Haz Mat training.
I made a great deal of money in those days, more than I knew what to do with, actually. I grew up in the 50s and 60s, and we were all taught things in those days by our parents, mentors, and peers. "Work hard, save money in the bank, keep your job, and friend, you get the American Dream."
You get the nice hot wife, the cute little house with the big yard, the Hot Rod, the 4-wheel drive, and the Harley. You got the color TV set, and the latest in appliances and creature comforts, hell, you even a got to throw down a few cold Buds on Friday night after your shift was over, and you had that paycheck in your Levis.

We actually had that dream, and anyone my age will attest to that. But something happened. Something. We sat around and discussed it, thought about it, got mad about it, but we could not quite figure out what happened, and who was to blame?

In 1985 I was hauling a "hot load" (expeditiously delivered) of Glucose to a Laboratory, and had an accident, and it disabled me for life. Within two weeks my insurance was cancelled, my contracts were ended, and my wrecked semi was seized for taxes, seems my ex wife had not payed taxes in almost two years, and I owed the IRS a great deal of money. $14,300 and change.
I had a broken back, a broken neck, and was on my back. I watched out the window as my two pickups were taken away, then my three cars, and then my Harley were all sold to pay off the IRS and feed my two school age children. After two years of laying on my back, I got up again, and the world had changed overnight. No longer could a man expect to get a job, those wee not non existent. I had to go to Welfare, just like a lot of other disabled people have to do, our government checks, a fraction of what I was used to making, did not pay for many things. Instead of getting first class medical care, now I found myself waiting in lines to see the doctor. I began to discover a simple high tech test that would pin point nerve damage, the MRI, was now becoming out of reach, too expensive, pre-approval required.

Then came the famous "cash for clunkers" deal from the thinkers on Capital Hill, and in just a few months, they disappeared two whole generations of used cars, cars that poor and disabled people can buy. Looked at used car prices lately?

The more I studied into this, the madder I became, for I began to see the head of the Serpent, and it was wearing an expensive suit and tie. and drove an Cadillac Escalade.
I invite you to read this:

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934 AN ASTOUNDING EXPOSURE

The Federal Reserve-A Corrupt Institution "Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. "This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN RANSACKED "The United States has been ransacked and pillaged. Our structures have been gutted and only the walls are left standing. While being perpetrated, everything the world would rake up to sell us was brought in here at our expense by the Fed until our markets were swamped with unneeded and unwanted imported goods priced far above their value and make to equal the dollar volume of our honest exports, and to kill or reduce our favorite balance of trade. As Agents of the foreign central banks the Fed try by every means in their power to reduce our favorable balance of trade. They act for their foreign principal and they accept fees from foreigners for acting against the best interests of these United States. Naturally there has been great competition among among foreigners for the favors of the Fed. "What we need to do is to send the reserves of our National Banks home to the people who earned and produced them and who still own them and to the banks which were compelled to surrender them to predatory interests. "Mr. Chairman, there is nothing like the Fed pool of confiscated bank deposits in the world. It is a public trough of American wealth in which the foreigners claim rights, equal to or greater than Americans. The Fed are the agents of the foreign central banks. They use our bank depositors' money for the benefit of their foreign principals. They barter the public credit of the United States Government and hire it our to foreigners at a profit to themselves. "All this is done at the expense of the United States Government, and at a sickening loss to the American people. Only our great wealth enabled us to stand the drain of it as long as we did. "We need to destroy the Fed wherein our national reserves are impounded for the benefit of the foreigners. "We need to save America for Americans.

I really agree with that last, for only we Americans can save our America. I'm certain that at least some of you have been paying attention to the arguments in the Congress, as the Rich Attorneys that We the People keep electing over and over, and isn't it keen that once a person gets to be a "Public Servant."

Those two words are pretty descriptive, aren't they? "Public Servant" does not mean criminal. It doesn't mean Lawyer, or Lobbyist, it doesn't mean Banker, and it doesn't mean Back Door Dealer. It means they work for We the People. But what have these politicians become? The Banks keep on getting richer, and We the People keep on getting poorer and poorer. Hell, the Bankers even bailed themselves out using our taxes! Ever seen such a good scam before?

Let me remind you all of the Original 13th Amendment:
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

I don't what this means to you, friend, but to me it means no Lawyers in Government, no "Public Servant Attorney at Law." Do you see how those two things, crammed together like that, are in fact detrimental to each other? An Attorney at Law serves the Laws, and clients, for money. A Public Servant serves We the People. No man, or woman, can serve two masters.

THE LAWYER'S SECRET OATH

Americans, and others, who have accepted a Knighthood:
www.apfn.org...

Just a few people are wholly responsible for all of America's money woes, a man named Charley Reese said it best, I believe:

545 People Responsible for America's Woes by Charley Reese

Have you ever wondered why, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, we have deficits? Have you ever wondered why, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, we have inflation and high taxes? You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does. You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does. You and I don't write the tax code. Congress does. You and I don't set fiscal policy. Congress does. You and I don't control monetary policy. The Federal Reserve Bank does. One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president and nine Supreme Court justices - 545 human beings out of the 300 million - are directly, legally, morally and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country. I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered but private central bank. I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman or a president to do one cotton- picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
BarefootsWorld

Sadly, folks, these Bankers own us. Yeah, you heard me right, they own us, we are a commodity, who apparently signs his name with ALL CAPS.
Read here:
Structure of the Birth Certificate: Did the State Pledge Your Body to a Bank?

So, folks, what is to be done? If Congress it left to it's own devices, they will reach out their greedy little paws and grab all that we hold as dear, our very livelihood. I see but one solution here, and one only. Declare the Federal Reserve Bank and Internal Revenue Service as being in a criminal conspiracy to line their pockets and defraud the American people, and all the time write laws to keep their assets, safe from any taxes, and out of reach of any so called "Federal Agency." For those of you who still think the Federal Reserve is Federal, look in the Blue Government pages of your phone book. See it there? No, you don't. It is privately owned. Always has been. The I.R.S. is their strong arm, their muscle.

We the People are the real power here. The Congress will not follow orders? Fire them! They pass laws that oppress us? Arrest them? They are not our Masters, nor are we their Slaves. We are many, they are few.

This has all been pretty somber, I apologize for that, but it needed to be said again. And again and again, until everyone hears and understands. I leave you will a funny video that sums up what I have said here:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fantastic read matey, enjoyed it although gloomy.

Things not much better here in the UK im afraid.

Why is no one standing up to these people? Its crazy.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN RANSACKED "The United States has been ransacked and pillaged. Our structures have been gutted and only the walls are left standing. While being perpetrated, everything the world would rake up to sell us was brought in here at our expense by the Fed until our markets were swamped with unneeded and unwanted imported goods priced far above their value and make to equal the dollar volume of our honest exports, and to kill or reduce our favorite balance of trade. As Agents of the foreign central banks the Fed try by every means in their power to reduce our favorable balance of trade. They act for their foreign principal and they accept fees from foreigners for acting against the best interests of these United States. Naturally there has been great competition among among foreigners for the favors of the Fed. "What we need to do is to send the reserves of our National Banks home to the people who earned and produced them and who still own them and to the banks which were compelled to surrender them to predatory interests. "Mr. Chairman, there is nothing like the Fed pool of confiscated bank deposits in the world. It is a public trough of American wealth in which the foreigners claim rights, equal to or greater than Americans. The Fed are the agents of the foreign central banks. They use our bank depositors' money for the benefit of their foreign principals. They barter the public credit of the United States Government and hire it our to foreigners at a profit to themselves. "All this is done at the expense of the United States Government, and at a sickening loss to the American people. Only our great wealth enabled us to stand the drain of it as long as we did. "We need to destroy the Fed wherein our national reserves are impounded for the benefit of the foreigners. "We need to save America for Americans.

I really agree with that last, for only we Americans can save our America. I'm certain that at least some of you have been paying attention to the arguments in the Congress, as the Rich Attorneys that We the People keep electing over and over, and isn't it keen that once a person gets to be a "Public Servant."

Those two words are pretty descriptive, aren't they? "Public Servant" does not mean criminal. It doesn't mean Lawyer, or Lobbyist, it doesn't mean Banker, and it doesn't mean Back Door Dealer. It means they work for We the People. But what have these politicians become? The Banks keep on getting richer, and We the People keep on getting poorer and poorer. Hell, the Bankers even bailed themselves out using our taxes! Ever seen such a good scam before?

Let me remind you all of the Original 13th Amendment:
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or shall without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them." [Journal of the Senate]

I don't what this means to you, friend, but to me it means no Lawyers in Government, no "Public Servant Attorney at Law." Do you see how those two things, crammed together like that, are in fact detrimental to each other? An Attorney at Law serves the Laws, and clients, for money. A Public Servant serves We the People. No man, or woman, can serve two masters.

THE LAWYER'S SECRET OATH

Americans, and others, who have accepted a Knighthood:
www.apfn.org...

Well said, and nicely put together post. Especially liked the part I quoted here.

Also, I wanted to add this link on The Death of Congressman McFadden, in 1936, no less. (What year did he make the speech above?)

Thanks also for mentioning another pet peeve: Cash for Clunkers.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How much more of Obamas broken promises can we afford before this country takes a major dive worst than the depression.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEUCEY
How much more of Obamas broken promises can we afford before this country takes a major dive worst than the depression.

Nothing will happen until at least 150 million Americans are broke and out of a job.

A family that has a job and a steady income is not concerned about any other than their own situation. Its not until they loose their own income they get interested to know how many others that are in the same situation as them selves. Only than will they form a union to highlight the seriousness of the situation.

But nothing will happen until that union is large enough to make a difference. Because people dont care as long as they them selves are Okay.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join