It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver and Gold about to rally again?? Gold at a record high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well im sure alot of other people out there have been keeping an eye on gold/silver prices for a while... ive been watching every day since last august... so almost a year...

All started from seeing some docs/clips from NIA...

Anyways, gold just hit an all time high at about 1586$ per ounce, silver is climbing and im seeing 38.68 currently...

Since the beginning of the year, silver and gold were climbing at a very steady but fast rate... until Osama was "killed"...

Silver was about to hit 50$(it hit 49 and some change) an ounce(supposedly the magic number to finally crash JP Morgan) and Gold was upto 1566 per ounce...

Within a week after Osama was "killed" Silver was at 35$ per ounce, and gold was 1488$ per ounce...

Gold and silver have stayed around those prices ever since... Now its looking like they are about to move up again...

Bring on the 50$ silver!! from what I understand also, there is more gold in abundance than silver, so possibly some day silver could go higher than gold since we use silver for alot of industries etc...
edit on 14-7-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hmmm, isn't over the counter trading of gold and silver illegal tomorrow?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I don't know the exact details but I have heard that China is opening up precious metal exchanges and that is what is driving the current silver and gold gains.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

That is a good question I would like to know the answer to.

S&F
edit on 14-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here is a link about China's precious metal exchanges.

www.forexstreet.net...

Come on flag this guy this is important news.
edit on 14-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

I guess we will see tommorow... that story seems a bit off to me... I had never heard of FOREX before... and also zerohedge puts out alot of crap that never happens...

Guess we will see tommorow

To the other poster... Yes I had heard a while back that china was urging its citizens to start buying gold and silver, dont remember the source of that info though

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A billion plus people with their savings in gold would just about break the supply one day wouldnt it?
Maybe those wiley chinee communistas aint so communistic after all...super capitalism at its worst.

new topics

top topics

join